** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Newbie Punter System....

Hello, Well I am trying a new system to hopefully get some winners or place horses. Going to see how things go with 1 selection a day and see how things go before placing any money on them! :hope My 1st selection runs in the 4.20 @ Sandown and it's called Zeena. I don't want to let you know how I came up with the selection as I may look a fool after say 10 horses come in last! Hope to get to know you all a bit better on here over the next few months.

Re: Newbie Punter System....

Hello' date= Well I am trying a new system to hopefully get some winners or place horses. Going to see how things go with 1 selection a day and see how things go before placing any money on them! crossfingers.gif My 1st selection runs in the 4.20 @ Sandown and it's called Zeena. I don't want to let you know how I came up with the selection as I may look a fool after say 10 horses come in last! Hope to get to know you all a bit better on here over the next few months.
Zeena finished 4th today so not a bad or good start! I will post another selection if one is valid tomorrow so keep a look out on this post as the QPR fan told me to put them on this thread! So Far: 1 Run 0 Wins 0 Place banana.gif

Zeena finished 4th today so not a bad or good start! I will post another selection if one is valid tomorrow so keep a look out on this post as the QPR fan told me to put them on this thread! So Far: 1 Run 0 Wins 0 Place banana.gif
Selection for today (20/08/2005) runs at Sandown in the 2.55PM called Blue Torpedo. You will be able to spot it as it trails in last! P.S. Message to Bowles: Am I posting correctly? !!

Selection for today (20/08/2005) runs at Sandown in the 2.55PM called Blue Torpedo. You will be able to spot it as it trails in last! P.S. Message to Bowles: Am I posting correctly? !!
Blue Torpedo unplaced!:o Runs 2 Wins 0 Places 0 I have 8 selections left before I go and throw the system down the toilet and stick my head down there as well! Ah well keep on trying eh!

Re: Newbie Punter System.... 4th place for Uig so I am now giving up on systems and going to go for the good old fashioned pin to find a winner! Out of 4 selections 2 were just out of the places so I can at least take that away and try and fine tune I suppose! but it tells me systems don't work... Think I will browse the professional punters on here and take advice from them! Can finding a winner really be this hard! help please if anybody has any suggestions on the best way to pick one, I never back market leaders as a mug could do that but maybe that's where I am going wrong? Thanks BMM

System bet today runs at Catterick 4.30PM (Late Arrival) Also I like the look of Archon Star running at Brighton in the 2.10PM so keep an eye out for that one! Regards. BMM :hope
Archon Star won @ 7-2 :clap Late Arrival nowhere! :o Sorry for my rubbish attempt at systems but being a newbie punter I thought it was worth a go! I will give up with that now and keep to my gut feeling as I have a winner now doing it that way. Does anybody want me to keep posting them on here?