** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Sunday 7th February

12 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Looked at Leopardstown  Have placed £6 to win at 2.82 on Minella Indo = £10.70 profit if matched and wins (currently trading at 2.78).  Can't find anything else worth betting on

= £21 stakes possible outlay.  Looks like Carlos Felix won't get matched; now trading at 8.00 

RESULTS UPDATE

5 Best today and just one winner.  This meant an overall loss of £3.12 which reduces my balance to £525.38 (Bank £500)

In strange way I now feel that I am getting the hang of this strategy.  I was a bit confused yesterday with so many good looking opportunities and felt spoilt for choice today.  However, the reality is that I had found a gold nugget in Fiveandtwenty in as much as that Wise Glory looked a bit suspect of winning a class 1 race at the first time of asking even though trained by Paul Nicholls. It had breathing problems apparently.  The point is that in future, despite the quality of racing and the so called excellent chances of possible selections I need to find that little extra persuader for my selection and just as important a possible defect in the opposition that helps me obtain a good price about my selection and not being worried about its closest rival(s).  These are the thoughts of chairman Equaliser in the wee hours of today.

Possibly, quite a lot of races to check out tomorrow so sorting the wheat from the chaff looks to be the biggest problem