** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Tennis Data Betting

Hope all of you have been well during these crazy times. I haven't bet on any tennis since last spring (ish). Now I am back to give it another go with the new season. I don't know how things will hold up but let's see. 

I will start with £1074 (went to put £1000 in but still had £174 left in there so put in £900 and will use that. Nice)

1% stakes each bet. Previously I increased it to 2% but starting with 1% with a view to increase again in the future. 

All bets are on Betfair and profit will be with the commission deducted as I will just be copying the amounts from my account. 

So how do I make selections?

Same as before. I look at the history of a players results when the market has a certain amount of confidence in them. Long term the market *should* be accurate, but over time some players under/over perform compared to market thoughts. 

That's the gist of it. 

Currently in lockdown here so I have the time to post most picks I hope. I can't guarantee I will get every pick shared in time as I am still running my business. 

Two current picks below. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tennis Picks

Mixed results in the last couple of days. I haven't touched on any of this for a long time so maybe things need a slight tweek. Maybe it's just because it's the early season and routines have been disrupted...we will see. I will keep making the selections and see how it does going forward. Very early days still. 

Few morning picks. 

Capture.PNG

I am putting this on the back burner for a while, it had Tiafoe last night but after looking into the stats a bit more, I see how much tennis was missed last year and some players have only 3 or 4 matches in the criteria to use, and it's not enough. I have been going further back but that doesn't seem to be working like it did before. Might need a few months, even until the summer, until players enough recent form to give some stats that are more relevant. 

I will play around with other things and see if anything comes up worth a look, but this can rest for now.