Odds - Final Week 8 (Deadline 3pm Sat 9th Jan)

It's the final week of this mini-season, so don't forget you cannot post the same bet/combination as another player in your Division. (the early bird catches the worm!)

As we have FA Cup games included, just a reminder that usual betting rules apply and bets are settled on the basis of 90 minutes full time before any extra time or penalties.

Good luck! :cheers

Sorry, the Wimbledon v Wigan match shouldn't be on the list (due to be played on 6th but postponed anyway).

Postponed matches so far as listed on BBC site.   If you find you have picked one you can change your selection up to the 3pm deadline as long as none of your other matches have already played.  I'll allow some discretionary leeway if due to postponed matches your bet ends up reduced to the same selection as someone else in your Division :ok

image.png

More postponed matches.   Please keep an eye out for more matches off due to weather as lots of snow up here in Yorshire at least :ok

There was some debate about the Villa match, but going ahead as far as I'm aware. The odds have changed substatially but these ones posted as at Tuesday are the ones we take your bets on :ok

I'll try keep this updated.

image.png

image.png

image.png