** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Cymru Premier Predictions > Nov 20th & 21st

Only one for me, an unimaginative punt on Connah's Quay at Betway's 2/9.  I don't often go for short priced favourites which are often too short, but I think there is some value in even this short price, which I had at 1/6.  The home side are champions, while Druids are bottom and anything other than a home win would be a surprise.

I was also on over 3.5 goals at Aberystwyth but that game has gone.

Barry have lengthened to 19/20 with Unibet, so I've taken them to beat Newtown (I wasn't going to at the opening 3/4).  Barry are looking good for the fourth place they were generally predicted pre-season.  Four games without a win don't tell the recent story; a credible draw against champions Connah's Quay and arguably unlucky to lose against leaders TNS.  A heavy defeat against Bala was a disappointment, though.  The other game was the return game, when Barry got a late equalizer at Newtown.  Other than that draw, Barry have beaten the sides below them.

Newtown have disappointed so far.  They made good signings in the summer and should be looking at top half but this hasn't happened yet, although key injuries early on can be pointed at.  I suspect they'll come good at some stage, but the facts are only one point away from home, with their only two victories against the bottom two.

I suspect Newtown will come good at some stage, but I'm happy to take the risk that it won't happen today.  On form and just about on squad strength, I think there's some value in taking Barry.