** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Latest table - November 2020

Fader

34 minutes ago, Gazza's United said:

Hi Fader, can you check Gazzas United 18th November placed 28/1 profit went down. Thank you all your efforts, great work.

Sorry mate. I somehow had a minus before the score. you're on 61p profit after the latest table. I'll have that sorted for net update.

cheers
Fader

5 hours ago, waggy said:

Hi Fader, Just a small query: Does a placed horse count as a winner in the most winners table. I've been picking small odds horses just to win but if a placed horse at a big price is counted I'll have a look at those as well.

yes as long as the bet is in profit it will count as a winner.

Which means for 1/4 EW bets you will need to bet at 4/1+ and for 1/5 EW bets it has to be a 5/1+ horse

7 hours ago, waggy said:

Hi Fader, Just a small query: Does a placed horse count as a winner in the most winners table. I've been picking small odds horses just to win but if a placed horse at a big price is counted I'll have a look at those as well.

Exactly as GrandDanois says. Means we get a good blend of "big price seekers" going to the title and short priced backers always have the Most Winners. 

2 hours ago, calva decoy said:

Morning , Scoop The Pot was 10/1 when I placed tip , you've quoted sp price of 11/2 not that it's going to break the bank .

Thanks , & cheers for your hard work ?

Where am I looking mate? I see 10/1 placed?

On 11/26/2020 at 12:10 PM, mick33 said:

Hi fader , thanks for all the work you do ,you have me having a placed horse in the latest table - i think it finished fourth and out of the places cheers

Fader, doesn’t look like the table has been corrected to take this error into account and with just one day to go the most winners title is very finely poised and that change, kindly notified by mick33, could be critical to the outcome.

Ken

3 hours ago, Astleavista said:

Fader, doesn’t look like the table has been corrected to take this error into account and with just one day to go the most winners title is very finely poised and that change, kindly notified by mick33, could be critical to the outcome.

Ken

Think you'll find it has. Mick has had 2 winners since then, taking him to 13 winners.

Sun 29th table - Sirspread gets into the mix with a 40/1 winner. Most winners is getting interesting with just one more day to go.  andellio still leads. Somebody is going to have to grab a 33/1 odd shot in the top 20 to snatch the win. 2-5th is very tight too.

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png