** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Latest table - November 2020

Fader

FINAL TABLE - andellio wins the NAP Competition for November. Congratulations :clap you bag yourself £60 + merchandise.

Second is Saddlesore. You win £30 + merchandise.
bymatrix is third  £20 + merchandise to you, Sir.
MrJol grabs the final paid position and grabs £10.

The £20 for Most Winners is won by Astleavista with a rather impressive 16 winners out of 30
The Cup was won by DonnyFlyer. He wins £30.
The runner up in the cup wins £10. That's JCW.

Can all winners please PM me their PayPal and the prize they are claiming. 

ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR PAYMENT (Will be a lot earlier most of the time) 

I will be handing over the reigns to MCLARKE for the "Sir Puntalot KO Cup" and the monthly newly named "BillyHills NAPS Competition"

Cheers guys. 
Fader 

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

Thanks Fader for all your hard work over the last few weeks and congratulations to all the prize money winners.

As Fader says I will be taking over the admin of the competition. Be gentle with me whilst I get to grips with it.

Any errors you notice don't be shy in letting me know, I won't take it personally !

Good luck to everybody in the December BILLY HILLS NAP COMPETITION

Great competition Fader & full credit to you taking over successfully in such circumstances       :cheers

Just one small point , my horse didn't win today so you need to reverse myself & Saddlesore in the placings.

Well done to Andellio winning with a great total & a great finish by Saddlesore deservedly pipping me for runner up.

Good luck to all in December      :cheers

6 hours ago, bymatrix said:

Great competition Fader & full credit to you taking over successfully in such circumstances       :cheers

Just one small point , my horse didn't win today so you need to reverse myself & Saddlesore in the placings.

Well done to Andellio winning with a great total & a great finish by Saddlesore deservedly pipping me for runner up.

Good luck to all in December      :cheers

I won't miss the sportinglife site. Once again i was looking at the card instead of the result. I'll sort that. thanks

• Fader unpinned this topic