Watch Live Racing for free on Racing Post Site

Noticed a new feature this week on the Racing Post website

Basically you can watch most races live via the race cards ....... this is how it works

Quote from the RP site ..........

"Follow these steps below to get started

1 Log in to one of your bookmaker accounts via the bookmaker tab at the top of the page

2 Go to a racecard. Eligible races will have a yellow “Watch live when the race begins” icon 

3 A couple of minutes before the race starts click the red “Watch live now” icon and you’re off

This exciting new feature is currently available on racingpost.com and will soon be available on the Racing Post app .

Whilst all UK races are available to watch for free, racing from Chelmsford and Irish courses is not available and you’ll still need to place a bet to view them"

I signed up a couple of days ago by signing in to Skybet on th RP site ...... just to confirm that you don't need to place a bet or be a Racing Post subscriber or member (or even signed in to the RP) to use the feature. I only logged in to my bookie once a couple of days ago and haven't needed to log in again ...... it keeps you logged in

The watch button goes 'live' as the horses are circling behind the stalls and you get the SSR or RTV commentary. When you click on the Watch button a panel opens above the race rcard with the live pictures

There's about a 4 or 5 second delay behind the TV pictures

Great service ! ...... and free