** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Football Ratings Picks

NickP

So a new season is upon us, and having reviewed, tweaked and developed my strategy from last season, we start again.

Obviously not much about yet with the Internationals this weekend, and the system will need some form to identify selections, but we have a couple for today to start with.

Any questions fire away, all odds quoted will be what I am getting on Betfair exchange.

image.png.4e63d066184b8933ccfff866cd457672.png

Edited by NickP

image.png.93825847286606497a6e27dda6bd886b.png

15 minutes away from a good start with a goal in the first game taking the draw away from us.

Actually saw LAFC trading as low as 1.86 to lay before the off, so obviously patience required as I got 2.00!!

So slight loss, with the commission, on the day, unless you did better than I did with the price.

Potential midweek selections do not provide us with a pick, so expect to post on Thursday night for the weekends games.

Ok full results updated.
As you can see I have made everything a Level £10 stake from here and now on, so we can see how the different Bet Types perform on a level playing field. How you use them is up to you.

Zenit won, Celtic, well, I nearly cashed out for an Evens profit, but was too slow...

image.png.dfbd31ec257527faa8c54684eb8088fd.png

image.png.b2bead29d84ae72e17f665415c00e656.png

Selection for the weekend to appear later tonight.

Edited by NickP

Well if you did do the short priced home double that came in, and hopefully you cashed out before Celtic grabbed two late ones away (again!) but counts as a loss here and a poor run continues.

image.png.ef46e634bda0847be73210fa66f6e0e3.png

Not much going on due to Internationals so expect to pick up again in a couple of weekends time.