2020 70th Anniversary Grand Prix

British Grand Prix Take Two:

I honesty can't see this week being much different to 7 days ago, I also dont think it can be as dramatic!!

can't promise to have 5 winning bets either?

I'll wait to see what the weather is going to do and see if anything crops up in qualifying. Might have to resort to match bets this week.

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 18.44.31.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 18.44.51.png

Well if nothing else Valtteri Bottas has just made this race more interesting by snatching pole from Hamilton.

Still the bookies make Lewis favourite at 4/6, Bottas is 11/8 at Betfred.

All the fuss afterwards was about Nici Hulkenberg finishing 3rd in the Racing Point after such a long time away from the sport. Persoally I think he will feel it in the race and the 4/1 about him NOT finishing looks worth a bet to me. I'm going to back Lance Stroll to beat Nico as insurance at 6/5.

The podium looks nailed on to be Hamilton, Bottas and Verstappen in one order or another, with a 50/50 battle with the Mercedes making a bet a bit risky its probably worth taking the odds about Verstappen finishing in the first 3.

Safety Car was 4/11 last week, its now 2/7 and still looks highly likely and the amount of finishers has stayed the same.

Bets

Hulkenberg NOT to finish 4/1 bet365
Stroll to bt Hulkenberg 6/5 bet365
Verstappen Podium 1/2 Hills 
Under 17.5 Finishers 4/9 bet365
Safety Car 2/7 bet365