** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > February 15th

Darran

Another good day last Saturday kept up the good record so far this month. As for tomorrow the weather is set to be pretty shocking and I suspect plenty of games will get called off. I have a shortlist of 6 teams, but I am going to just put 2 bets up for now as I think both of these games will go ahead. If any of the other 4 do go ahead I will add them tomorrow.

Notts County v Woking

County seem very confident this will go ahead and they are in very good form at the moment losing just one of their last 10 league games. They also had a good win last week in the FA Trophy beating Yeovil 2-1 despite having 10 men from just before half time and then 9 men for the last 20 minutes. Woking haven't played since the first day of the month, but their away form has been dreadful as they have lost 6 on the bounce conceding 18 and scoring just 4. County should be confident of picking up another 3 points here.

Dorking v Chelmsford

More than happy to oppose Chelmsford again who lost to Step 4 Aveley in the Trophy last week. They have struggled away from home all season anyway. Dorking also lost in the Trophy, but they were playing Fylde and gave it a good go. They are very good at home having lost just 3 games and with this match on a 3G pitch only the wind will stop it from being on. I would make them odds on so a shade of odds against looks a decent price.

Notts County 2.5pts @ Evs with Bet365 and William Hill

Dorking 2pts @ 21/20 with William Hill and BetVictor