** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Welsh Open

Fader

Gets underway tomorrow. Thick and fast tournaments. Robertson going for 3rd tournament out of 4 and he's also the current holder of this title. He is in the top half of the draw and plays on Tuesday. I feel like Mark Joyce may give him some troubles early on in round 2. He has a good h2h against Neil recently and surely Neil is going to get tired soon? he's like a machine at the moment.

Not a whole lot i like the look of at the top of the market but lots of big priced outsiders.

1pt E/W Un-Nooh to win Welsh Open 80/1 betfred
0.75pts E/W L.Brecel to win Welsh Open 100/1 ladbrokes
0.5pts T.Ford to win Quarter 1 25/1 bet365
0.5pts M.Fu to win Quarter 1 25/1 bet365
0.5pts Hoatian to win Quarter 2 50/1 bet365
0.5pts M.Joyce to win Quarter 1 125/1 bet365

matches 

quite late now and alot of the matches are 10am and so i need to get these down without too much reasoning. Highfield was playing well not too long ago and Anda is abit of a journeyman. Marco Fu has a good record against Ding. Won the last 3. Ding hasn't been right since his tournament win this year.

Georgiou is hitting the ball well and i would fancy him against Xiwen, who is abit hit and miss.

2.5pts L.Highfield to beat Z.Anda evens bet365
4pts M.Fu to  beat D.Junhui 6/4 bet365
2.5pts M.Georgiou to beat M.Xiwen 11/10 ladbrokes

bloody Georgiou misses the black to make it 3-3. Few tomorrow that I like

Jimmy has a good record against Wattana and has won the last three. He had a bit of form last year and I think he goes into this with the better form of both. Holt looked good against Neil Robertson last week and was one of the rare guys to push him. Bingtao got easily beaten in his last match and the price looks the call.

5pts J.White to beat J.Wattana evens bet365
4pts M.Holt to beat Y.Bingtao 5/4 ladbrokes

welsh open bets -4pts

Not the best result yesterday. 2 for today though that i like. Hoatian to beat Hamilton is the first and Hoatian has the head-2-head advantage on this one after winning all 3 ties between the two. He won 2 of those 3 with domination and leads in frames over the 3 matches 15-3. He also is in the better form after hitting one century and two 50+ breaks in his 4-0 win over Hirani.

The other one i like is Brecel to beat Donaldson. I like Brecel at the moment and I think he is playing well. Donaldson won the last h2h but Brecel won the previous 2 between the two and whilst Scott only managed a 52 break in his win over Akani, Brecel got a century and a 94 break in his win over the dangerous Filipiak.

5pts Haotian to beat A.Hamilton 4/5 bet365
5pts L.Brecel to win S.Donaldson 4/5 bet365

unreal. Haotian 3-0 up, loses 4-3. Brecel comes through though atleast. Ones I like today are Greene to beat Daniel Wells. Wells hasn't beaten anybody of any note to warrant being favourite here. Matthew Stevens is on form right now and that stretches back a few tournaments. Xintong is just doing enough but does throw in the odd shocker now and again and isn't scoring well.

Milkins is firing well at present and he faces a Maguire who hasn't scored that great in his last match. If Maguire is not up to standards then Milkins can give him troubles. Finally, Bingtao has every chance against Bingham. Bingtao is playing some good stuff this week and Bingham has been pretty poor.

4pts G.Greene to beat D.Wells even bet365
4pts M.Stevens to beat Xintong 5/4 bet365
2.5 R.Milkins to beat S.Maguire 17/10 betway
5pts Y.Bingtao to beat S.Bingham 7/5 betfair

finally abit of luck my way. Bingtao wins needing snookers. Milkins 2-0 up and 3-2 up loses 4-3 ofcourse. Stevens was rubbish. Greene won. Alot of matches start now which is very last minute. I would have been interested in Xintong against Selby but I'll just be rooting on Brecel to beat Higgins.

Of that the 8pm matches, I like Bingtao to beat McGill and I reckon Greene could take a few frames from Neil Robetson, who must be feeling it now.

4pts Y.Bingtao (-1.5 frames) to beat A.McGill evens bet365
4pts G.Greene (+2.5 frames) to beat N.Robertson evens betfred

ugh poor!. 2 for me today. Both the same bet and that is over 7.5 frames. Selby Vs Ronnie is normally a close one and I wouldn't be suprised to see a deciding frame there. Robertson looked awesome again in the last round, but Kyren Wilson is the first "real" test for him. They played recently and that was a close one and I would expect a 5-3 at worst.

4pts Over 7.5 frames - M.Selby Vs R.O'Sullivan evens william hill
4pts Over 7.5 frames - N.Robertson Vs K.Wilson evens william hill