KO Cup - Qualifying Round ( Deadline 2pm) SAT FEB 1st

Thanks @The Equaliser

I didnt expect it but was happy to make it through with my one placed effort. It could have been a lot better as Dan McGrue hit the last hurdle when very much in contention  This knocked the stuffing out of him and the jockey (quite rightly) coasted him to the finish.

This and the regular naps table are great competitions - thanks @BillyHills for your hard work every day

1 hour ago, BBBC said:

Thanks @The Equaliser

I didnt expect it but was happy to make it through with my one placed effort. It could have been a lot better as Dan McGrue hit the last hurdle when very much in contention  This knocked the stuffing out of him and the jockey (quite rightly) coasted him to the finish.

This and the regular naps table are great competitions - thanks @BillyHills for your hard work every day

I do agree entirely with you BBBC and, I doubt if anyone can find a free website anywhere in the UK that keeps records of their tips and that all show a decent profit for all categories of tips over time. 

It is a no-brainer to be a member of Punters Lounge.  Three cheers for @BillyHills

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

5 times since Jan 2016, but its far more competitive these days.

?

Many thanks for the info Graham, I thought that it would be more than that but, as you say this is is probably down to increased competition.  Have you recorded out of how many attempts that you have qualified for the KO cup comp?