** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

First Division A Predictions > Dec 26th & 27th

belgiumratings.jpg

Check out the first batch of festive fixtures from the Belgian First Division A schedule right here with the odds and ratings available. Tell us what bets you're looking to place on these games! :ok

@laprikon, @VYA, @Magic0024, @the bastardian, @ElPrincipito007, @Chaserapp, and @Marc Kearney.

Royal Antwerp vs Anderlecht

OK, so it happened again. Anderlecht... damn them. I'm a stubborn man though. I'm not going to let them get the better of us! This week, they travel to Royal Antwerp for a 7:30pm GMT kick-off on Friday night at the Bosuilstadion. The bookies heavily favour a home win but the ELO ratings are slightly less convinced. Is there value in backing that outcome or should the away team be backed?

Royal Antwerp sit in 3rd place in the Belgian First Division A with 38 points from their 20 league games so far. This includes a superb home record where they have won 8 and drawn 1 of their 9 league games on home turf. Manager Laszlo Boloni will be pleased to see his team improving on last season's 4th placed finish for the time being. An unbeaten run of 9 league games that they are currently on will also provide confidence heading into this fixture.

Anderlecht continue to mess us about with their results. Back them to win and they let us down. Tip them to draw or lose and they win. This week, it makes total sense to back them to fail to win so we're going to go with that. Franky Vercauteren's men beat Genk in a surprise 2-0 win last week. Anderlecht have failed to win in 5 of their last 7 league games and have failed to even score in 2 of their last 4 matches.

I'm going to have to back the home side here. I think the value has become slightly distorted by Anderlecht's reputation and their win last week. We have to remember that Royal Antwerp are a class above at home. Undefeated so far and their current overall form is looking great. The odds being so close to evens for a home win given the form book is too good to turn down.

Royal Antwerp to Win @ 1.83 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.75 with Bet365