** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super Lig Predictions > Nov 1st - 4th

Ankaragucu vs Gazisehir Gaziantep FK

Our weekly look at the Turkish Super Lig on a Monday takes in the underwhelming clash between lowly placed sides Ankaragucu and Gazisehir Gaziantep FK in a 5pm GMT kick-off at the Eryaman Stadium in Ankara. Both of these sides could do with a win to move on up the league table because a defeat could see them get sucked deeper into a potential relegation battle.

Ankaragucu sit in 16th place with 9 points from their 9 league games so far. Metin Diyadin's men are 2 points off safety but a victory here would see them leap out of the relegation spots. Only 1 loss at home this season suggests they could use that as a platform to build on but it's now 4 matches without a win and there is a big risk that the rot could be setting in.

Gazisehir Gaziantep FK are a nightmare to write a preview about because of the elongated name but it seems they could be worth backing here. Marius Sumudica's side are 12th in the top flight with 12 points from their 9 league games so far. Their season is finely with a loss leaving them just 1 point above the relegation zone but a win would see them rise up to 9th in the table and just 2 points off the pace of the European qualification places. Unfortunately, the club has only managed 1 win on the road this season and just 1 win in their last 5 league games suggests form isn't at its best.

I'm going through a spell of backing draws lately and I'm trying my best to avoid being tempted by it here. These are two teams that will really want to be performing better in the table but I can see them cancelling each other out. In terms of the value being offered it would be risky to back the away side but at the price on a home win then the draw no bet option is also a shout. I think I'm going to bottle it though and back a draw.

Draw @ 3.60 with Boylesports

BTTS @ 1.70 with Sportingbet