** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super Lig Predictions > Oct 25th - 28th

I like the odds for overs in gaziantep alanya match, two offensive minded teams.

konyaspor is a tough nut to crack, team can defense very well, but The goalkeeper made a silly mistake last weekend and cannot play against Fenerbahçe (red card). Kruse is injured and missing. Anyways, I like to play for Fenerbahçe winning in front of their fans.

Istanbul Basaksehir vs Trabzonspor

The Turkish Super Lig once again delivers a treat of a Monday night game when two of the best performing sides in the division face each other. Istanbul Basaksehir host Trabzonspor in a 5pm GMT kick-off at the Fatih Terim Stadium. Just a single point separates these two sides coming into this game so it's one of those notorious "six-pointer" matches with a lot at stake.

Istanbul Basaksehir are in 5th place just outside the European qualification spots on 14 points. Head coach Okan Buruk has got his team purring at the moment with an unbeaten run six league games including 5 wins since their first two defeats of the season. The club's form in the Europa League has improved massively since the 4-0 loss away to Roma. A 1-1 draw at home to Borussia Monchengladbach was followed by a decent 1-0 victory against Wolfsberger AC.

Trabzonspor will be pleased with their start to the season. Unal Karaman's men are 3rd in the league table on 15 points meaning they are just 3 points off the top of the table and could potentially move to the summit with a win here. It's three wins on the bounce in the league. Their Europa League campaign isn't going great with just 1 point from their 3 group games so far.

This is a game between very closely matched sides. On the domestic front it's almost impossible to separate them based on recent performances. The ELO ratings just about give the home side the edge so I'm going to put my faith in that. Istanbul Basaksehir have built some momentum and even though I'm tempted by the draw I think home advantage will be crucial here.

Istanbul Basaksehir to Win @ 2.10 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.86 with Marathonbet

@black_baar and @vratislav, what do you think?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super Lig

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Trabzonspor’s last 5 games in Super Lig.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Istanbul Basaksehir’s last 3 games in Super Lig.
Trabzonspor are undefeated in 95% of their last 20 matches in Super Lig.
Istanbul Basaksehir have won their last 3 matches in Super Lig.
Trabzonspor have won their last 3 matches in Super Lig.

You can find interesting 22 Football Betting Streaks for 28.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-10-2019-16224