** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

£200 all in

League1_punter

I have £200 in my Betfair account. I’m basically going to be going all in every bet till/if I reach £1000. I would then bank £800 and start again. Realistically it will probably fail, but hopefully not! Odds will be around the  1/4 range, before moving to 1/5 when I reach £500.

The first bet is Russel Knox to be the highest placing Brit at the Shriners Golf. Knox is currently -13 with his only 2 competitors, Howard at -10 and Laird at -9. Knox has shot a lower score each round this tournament, with his worst score being -2 on the first day. Even if he were to shoot -2 again that would still mean Howard would need to shoot -6, which he has not done this tournament (-4 is his best round) and Laird would have to shoot -7 (-6 is his best round). Knox is the highest ranked of the 3 and has a 3 shot advantage. For me, it would have to take a poor round for Knox and a good round for either of the other 2 for this to not come in. 

Lets hope I don’t fall at the first hurdle.

Bet 1: £200 on Knox to be top Brit @ 1/4 to returns £250

Thanks Torque, but unfortunately that’s that after the first bet! Knox was one ahead with 3 holes to play and found the water in 2 of the 3, finishing bogey, bogey, double  bogey. I would say that’s unlucky, but the other bets I was contemplating today were goals in the arsenal game and Scott to be the highest Australian in the golf, neither of which came in so I’ve come to the conclusion it ain’t going to happen for me...

Good luck with your attempt torque. I’ve been following ‘offline’ and you play it well, being patient with well thought out reasoning in your bets, just been unlucky a few times now. My only advice would be to bank a bit of the money if you do get on a bit of a roll. Best of luck.