** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super Lig Predictions > Oct 4th - 6th

Caykur Rizespor vs Trabzonspor

The Turkish Super Lig has already thrown up some interesting results this weekend with Konyaspor storming up to 2nd in the league with a 4-1 demolition of Kasimpasa today. Our preview focuses on the clash between Caykur Rizespor and Trabzonspor that is set to kick-off tomorrow afternoon at 5pm BST from the Yeni Rize Sehir Stadium. A win is key for both of these sides if they want to avoid dropping off the pace of their rivals.

Caykur Rizespor are sitting in 13th in the table after 6 league games with 2 wins, 2 draws, and 2 defeats. Ismail Kartal has seen his team struggle at home with the club only managing to 1 win from their first 3 home matches. It's now 4 matches without a win and with the team just 3 points above the relegation zone it is becoming important that they get back on the winning trail sooner rather than later. An average of 0.5 goals scored per game over their last 4 matches hasn't helped so scoring more goals will be a key target.

Trabzonspor have had a slightly better start to their season with the club currently positioned in 6th place on 9 points and just 2 points off the European qualification spots. It's only 1 defeat in the league so far this season for Unal Karaman's side. The club's involvement in the Europa League has caused some concern over their form but it's now back-to-back games unbeaten so have they turned a corner having gone the previous 5 games without a win.

The ELO ratings are slightly favouring an away win here. My gut instinct is pushing me to go for the draw because it's quite close to call but I fear for Caykur Rizespor this season. Their current form simply isn't good enough and Trabzonspor appear to be gaining a bit of momentum now. The draw at home to Basel in midweek was disappointing so they'll need to bounce back but at the price available I think the away side are worth backing.

Trabzonspor to Win @ 2.62 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.68 with Marathonbet

@black_baar and @vratislav, what bets are you guys looking at for Sunday's games?

Yeah, some interestin results in the Turkish Super Lig yet again proving it is one of the most difficult leagues to bet on.

Antalyaspor's win in Istanbul was a total surprise for me like Goztepe's 4-0 score over Kayserispor. I was expecting Malatyaspor and Konyaspor getting results, but not that convincingly.

For todays games, Sivasspor will probably win but the odds are not worth to bet, like Dever Orgill can cause upset to home team. Possible lineups :Sivasspor: Samassa, Goiano, Appindangoye, Caner Osmanpaşa, Uğur Çiftçi, Traore, Hakan Arslan, Mert Hakan Yandaş, Erdoğan Yeşilyurt, Fernando, Yatabare. Ankaragücü: Korcan, Kitsiou, Kulusic, Pazdan, Tiago Pinto, Moke, Faty, Hasan Kaya, Sedat Ağçay, İlhan Parlak, Dever Orgill. 

Besiktas is having hard times in Super Lig this season and welcoming leader Alanyaspor today. I feel another upset for Besiktas today. Papiss Cisse is on fire for visitors. Possible lineups: BEŞİKTAŞ: Karius, Douglas, Vida, Ruiz, Caner, Atiba, Dorukhan, Ljajic, Diaby, N'Koudou, Burak Yılmaz. ALANYASPOR: Marafona, Baiano, Welinton, Caulker, N'Sakala, Siopis, Ceyhun, Efecan, Bakesetas, Fernandes, Cisse.

I have nothing to add for Rizespor-Trabzonspor Match, Stevie's choices are reasonable.

I am dissappointed by the Gazişehir last week against Goztepe.  With the increasing form of Basaksehir, I like to try Basaksehir win around 2.35 odds.