** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Super Lig Predictions > Sep 13th - 16th

Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce

The Turkish Super Lig has an intriguing game for its Monday Night Football when the top two teams in the league meet. It's league leaders Alanyaspor versus second placed Fenerbahce in a 6pm BST kick-off at the Bahcesehir Okullari Stadium in Alanya. The winning side will be sending a huge statement to the rest of the league with victory here in a game where both sides have everything to gain.

Alanyaspor are the surprise pace setters in the Super Lig this season. Manager Erol Bulut has seen his team win all three of their league games so far against Kasimpasa, Kayserispor, and Yeni Malatyaspor. The results have been far from convincing and the opposition hasn't exactly been the big guns of the league but a 100% record after three matches isn't a run of form to be sniffed at. Fans of European football will recognise the names of Steven Caulker, Juanfran, and Papiss Cisse in the Alanyaspor ranks so they're a side that has the talent in the squad.

Fenerbahce have bounced back after last season's atrocious effort. Ersun Yanal fixed the awful work put in place by Phillip Cocu and Erwin Koeman last season. He's continued his positive work here beginning the season with 2 wins and 1 draw. Goals are coming from all areas of the pitch so far and the signs are very positive. Fenerbahce have won their last three league games away from home on the bounce so they have every right to feel confident coming into this match.

I don't mean to play down Alanyaspor's achievements so far but I'm not expecting them to remain in the title hunt this season. They've had favourable fixtures and despite deservedly winning all three games this is their first real test. They are up against a Fenerbahce side that do look like the potential real deal and I think a solid away win is the bet to follow here.

Fenerbahce to Win @ 2.65 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.62 with William Hill

@black_baar, what do you think for this game?

I see how you're saying Alanya faced some weaker clubs so far and that's the reason for theirs 1st place, but they do really play nice football, making lot of scoring chances... Even though Fenerbahce is bigger club and mayble slightly favorite I couldn't go against Alanya right now. I'm  not saying Fenerbahce won't win but over 3,5 & over 4,5 seems much safer option. Over 2,5 banker ...

At Trabzonspor match, Fenerbahce played great in the first 25 minutes. I reccomended overs in that match. Overs should have come by the first 25 minutes. However, the match has finished 1-1. Two posts for Fenerbahce and 1 for Trabzonspor. Trabzonspor's goalkeeper Ugurcan was the man of the match with great saves.

You are right about how far can Alanyaspor go through the season is a big questionmark. However, 9 points they got so far was very well deserved. They defend well and attack fast. 

Fenerbahce boosted this year with the new players Vedat Muriqi, Emre Belozoglu, Max Kruse, Ozan Tufan, Garry Rodriguez. Defensive problems still remains same since right back Mauricia Isla and left back Hasan Ali Kaldırım are still injured. But the biggest blow for tonights match is the injury of veteran Emre Belozoglu. Although he is 39 years old, he plays very well and boosted Fenerbahce's game plan offensively. Newcomer brazilian  Gustavo Dias will play instead. His defensive contribution to the team will be very decisive tonight.

All in all, I expect a very tough match tonight in a very hot and humid Antalya.