** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Help need advice!!

JayLfc88

I placed 1k on a wrong horse, i tried to cash out and it let me just before race finished! Sad enough the one i wanted to put money on won! The money went to my account and i withdrew straight away. can the bookies reverse that withdrawal? I am sure thats against the law? I dont mind if they put my account to minus wont use it again.

3 minutes ago, JayLfc88 said:

Well i cashed out as it crossed the line? I have never seen that before? so the race started but it let me cash out close to finishing line?

I don't see any issue here. Horse Racing in play odds are notoriously volatile, so if they allowed you to cash out at better odds (I assume that's what you're getting at?) then that's their fault. As with anything, it's all about terms and conditions, so take a look as they differ with each bookie. :ok 

Interesting I thought palable error applied to a bet tho. I cashout and withdrew. So its transaction error? surely they can let a punter lose and walk away with the money back especially 1k! ill let you know soon! Skybet has gone down. Im sure its my bet that caused them to shut the site down. 

39 minutes ago, JayLfc88 said:

Interesting I thought palable error applied to a bet tho. I cashout and withdrew. So its transaction error? surely they can let a punter lose and walk away with the money back especially 1k! ill let you know soon! Skybet has gone down. Im sure its my bet that caused them to shut the site down. 

Yes but if the cashout odds were obviously incorrect, then it's the same rule.

7 minutes ago, osawalovelymo said:

Is that possible to cashout once you placed a bet already?

You can cashout at a lot of bookmakers these days, but it's debatable whether you're getting good value when doing so. :ok 

Haha appreciate it. I mean if they take it back I would challange it in a civil court. One the website had techinal errors minutes after i cashed out. it was glitching alot putting the bet on i realised i placed the wrong horse the race went off and i cashed out as soon as i could. (just before they crossed finishing line :P  and i withdrew the funds. my friends say they have a few hours to stop withdraw thier end but they hardly do. they will almost certainly put my account at a minus which doesnt bother me.