BMW Championship

Fader

Rather annoyingly last week, Reed wins. The player I've been following for a good few weeks and finally gave-up on.

This week the BMW Championship get underway. Justin Rose has been runner-up 2 years running here and ofcourse won it in 2011 also. Keegan Bradley is the defending champion. Some real quality here this week.

I'm going to stick with Justin Thomas this week. It just feels to me like he's getting closer and this could be the event where he gets that first win since the wrist injury. The only weakness in his game recently has been with the putter and most recently it looks to be warming.

Other than Thomas, I'll take a few bigger prices. First up is Kokrak. Has the length here and is looking like the form of the beginning of the year. Next up Sabbatini at 90/1 looks a big price this week. A guy i've taken in the past and is putting well right now. I'll take a small punt on him. Finishing with Corey Conners, who I want to stick with. His stats are still much to be admired, and Keegan Bradley.

2pts J.Thomas to win BMW Championship 14/1 bet365
1pt E/W J.Kokrak to win BMW Championship 60/1 paddypower (7 places)
0.25pts E/W R.Sabbatini to win BMW Championship 90/1 betfair (7 places)
0.25pts E/W C.Conners to win BMW Champiosnhip 150/1 betfair (7 places)
0.25pts E/W K.Bradley to win BMW Championship 125/1 betfair (7 places)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.