** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

John Deere Classic

Fader

Straight into the John Deere Classic. This event has been at Deere Run since the early 2000s. I've gone for players this week that have done well here in the past. There are alot of players that have a great history here such as Stricker for example who won this 3 times in a row between 2009-2011. Fast forward a few years and I'm going with the following :

Zach Johnson loves it here. Won this event back in 2012 after previously a T3 finish in 2011. Since then a play-off lost the following year. T2 and T3 in 2014/2015 and a couple of T5s in the last 2 years. In 8 tries here he's had T3 / T1 / T2 / T2 / T3 / T34 / T5 / T5 it is just an auto-back for me with that kind of form.

I'll also take Howell who looked sharp last week. He has a good record here too. T19 last year and 2018. T5 back in 2011 also. Next up Kevin Tway. He's had a couple of T12s in the last couple of years here and a player who can fly under the radar. 45s looks a good price for Tway. I'm finishing up with a couple of big prices. Burgoon who I took last week. His final round let him down, but a 2nd place here last year and his recent form can see him right. Scott Brown is the final selection. T5 in 2014. T16 in 2016 and a T25 in 2017/2018, it wouldn't take much for him to get into the running on that form.

2pts E/W Z.Johnson 28/1 betfair (8 places)
1.5pts E/W Howell III 28/1 betfair (8 places)
1pt E/W K.Tway 45/1 betfair (8 places)
0.5pts E/W B.Burgoon 66/1 betfair (8 places)
0.5pts E/W S.Brown 66/1 betfair (8 places)