2019 French Grand Prix

French GP (2.10pm Sunday)

Last year was the first French Grand Prix for 10 years and the first at this particular circuit for 30 years. So we have no stats this week, only last years result to go on!

Hamilton won from pole position but we have to remember Vettel crashed into Bottas on the first lap and they did well to finish 5th and 7th respectively.
Red Bull are fancied to do well this week but obviously Mercedes are the team to beat. Vettel once again made an error under pressure last week and he looks a shadow of his former self to me. It seems he can only win if he is miles in front of anything and that is unlikely.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 08.41.46.png

French GP

Lewis Hamilton is a 4/9 favourite to win the French GP after he put his Mercedes on Pole Position. Bottas is on the front row and it looks like a pretty boring race in store. There is not much between Hamilton and Bottas so the 'under 4 seconds' winning margin appeals.
Vettel cocked up again and starts 7th, he will do well to get on the podium (7/2 Hills), his team mate Leclerc is 2/5 with bet365 to finish in the top 3.

Looking for any possible value bets in the other markets and its difficult this week. I do think Kimi Raikkonen is too big at 11/8 with Hills to make the points.

Safety Car is 8/13 to make an appearance, I thought this was pretty tight as there are big run-off spaces here and they can recover cars easily on most parts of the track. Its 11/8 if you think there wont be one.

Under 4 seconds winning margin: 1/1 Ladbrokes
K.Raikkonen points finish 11/8 Hills
No Safety Car 11/8 Hills
Over 17 finishers 5/4 bet365