Online Placepot Tipper

Hi all, A few months ago someone posted a weblink that contained daily placepot tips. I saved this link in my favourites but a few weeks ago I had to reinstall my web browser and lost all the favourites list. Does anyone have any links of placepot tipsters? Thanks

Re: Online Placepot Tipper Ive noticed he had all the mentions today come up except for Race 1 (2.00pm) 5 (Self Respect), 15 (Michael's Pride) & 6 (Dahman) :ok Race 2 (2.30pm) 7 (Mister Genepi) & 8 (Museeb):ok Race 3 (3.10pm) 3 (Red Bloom):ok, 10 (Something Exciting) & 12 (Virginia Waters) Race 4 (3.45pm) 18 (Merlin's Dancer):ok, 5 (Gift Horse):ok & 22 (Mecca's Mate) Race 5 (4.20pm) 4 (Gracechurch) & 5 (Hitchcock) NR pick bin suroor's horse Race 6 (4.55pm) 3 (Godfrey Street):ok & 1 (Grantley Adams) race 5 which if you know me Would pick Godolphin horse all day long. £127 PP today. worth following again deffo.

Re: Online Placepot Tipper

NEWBURY SELECTIONS
Race 1 (2.00pm)6 (Loyal Royal) 2ND & 7 (Strife) Unplaced
Race 2 (2.30pm)8 (Halycon Lodge), 1 (Flor Y Nata) 3RD & 7 (Zafantage)
Race 3 (3.05pm)11 (Parkside Pursuit), 5 (Bluebok) & 9 (Chatshow) 3RD
Race 4 (3.40pm)8 (Karliyna) & 7 (Aunt Julia) 3RD
Race 5 (4.15pm)6 (House Martin) 2ND, 3 (Remaal) & 5 (Hidden Chance) 3RD
Race 6 (4.45pm)7 (Prince Victor) 3RD & 2 (Borouj) 2ND
I've put the results on his horses today in Bold HE WON THE NEWBURY PLACEPOT! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Payed £74.90 to £1 Stake but if u perm all the selections it up to either 5p or a 10p stake i reckon u would have won at least £150 Minimum becuase in three of the races 2 horses finished placed and the stakes doubled. I usually do his Placepot to 5p stake with all his selections and costs £10.40 or with 10p stake u can delete one of those selections and it'll cost the same. LEGEND :notworthy I'm definitley having a go tomorrow, his thoughts are now up for the Ripon Card! He must be certanly the best Placepot tipster around.

Re: Online Placepot Tipper Dont know if its me messing this up but I dont see how with a 5p stake you would have won anything significant. Two horses were placed in two races, not three and so surely you would be gettin 20p worth of the place pot, basically a fifth of the 75 quid which is about fifteen quid. If i am wrong please can someone correct me because I'm having a think about following this guy. Cheers

Re: Online Placepot Tipper So it went in today but to an 18 pound dividend. For a days worth of hastle, really wondering whether its worth it. I get the placepot up and lose money anyway. I know other days the dividend will be bigger but I dont see how the risk is worth it. You aint gonna get it up everyday and he seems to look towards obvious picks which if they come in, will mean there is a very poor dividend anyway. I'm gonna follow on paper for a few days but i'm really notsure bout this one.

Re: Online Placepot Tipper Are you all following his placepots as he sets out i.e. 216 bets or are you trying to pick and choose to get bigger returns. I followed yesteday but only to a 5p stake but that still only ended up getting 30 quid back from a tenner coz I only got the placepot up to 40p. Just wondering howyou are all betting.

Re: Online Placepot Tipper Hi Pete, What I had been doing was selecting One or two per his selection for the last 2 days and missing out by one or two horses. Today was the day I decided to do the full 216 lines at 5p a unit and lost on the first race but I am going to continue doing it with the 216 for the rest of the week and see how it goes.

Re: Online Placepot Tipper Regarding the first race. I mentioned that I had lost on it and I just checked back and in fact horse number 3 had placed 2nd and on my placepot ticket read '4,5,6' so somehow my numbers got muddled up after writing them down and taking them to the bookies so it was my fault the bet died on the first race rather than with todays tips. God knows how I could make a mess up like that though!!!!

Re: Online Placepot Tipper Yep. I am annoyed with myself though, very annoyed. Reason being the first race where Mr. Sandcliffe came second. There was no way that horse was going to do anything other than get placed so should have left the other two and had it to a higer stake, at least 10p for a 6.40 bet of 20p for a 12.80 one. I would have it to one pound twenty now, which would mean i would be laughing. Ah well, cant win em all! Just waitin to find out what the div is but it will be low, that much I do know.

Re: Online Placepot Tipper No good im afraid guys. 16.60 dividend So a fiver for us who got it to 30p! I'm kinda thinking this whole thing might be pointless by default. Purely because if a load of us follow the guy, a load of us get it up and therefore bugger the dividend up by default.

Re: Online Placepot Tipper On ice, hope you kept the receipt!!! Ah well, anyone planning to keep following this. As i make it, the last 5 days, if your stake was the same everyday, you would have broken even or made a small loss. Might well be back to Tanky's tips for me! Let me know what you think.