** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System

awesome mm ... keep up the good work:hope
cheers archaeus and :welcome to the PL the great thing about this system, like Herps 2-0 chelsea system is that you do not need to predict anything. just as long as the 1-0 % remains at 15% or higher then we'll be laughing :lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System So then on to week 8 matches.As before 10 points to be staked on each match to end 1-0 home win. Monaco 6.60 Betfair Auxerre 7.0 Betdirect Bordeaux 6.50 Coral Le Mans 8.80 Betfair Lille 6.80 Betfair Marseille 6.50 Coral Nancy 8.0 Betfair Strasbourg 7.40 Betfair Nantes 10.50 Betfair Lens 6.60 Betfair

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System well it just didn't happen this weekend and no 1-0 home wins Starting bank 500 Current bank 503 Total staked 990 Number of bets 99 Winning bets 14 Losing bets 85 Strike rate 14.1% Profit/Loss +3 Yield 0% the % of 1-0 home wins needs to stay above 15% for this system to work properly, 14.1% not high enough im afraid but still in profit (slightly)

first matchday this season where there have been zeo 1-0 scorelines despite there being 6 home wins - but still level overall for the season Starting bank 500 Current bank 500 Total staked 700 Number of bets 70 Winning bets 10 Losing bets 60 Strike rate 14.2% Profit/Loss Level Yield 0.0%
:loon Interesting system indeed. Are you sure you calculated it correctly? 0.0 profit after 70 bets? :loon

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System well just one 1-0 win this weekend - Marseille. No way did I fancy them to win but they did it. Starting bank 500 Current bank 579 Total staked 1090 Number of bets 109 Winning bets 15 Losing bets 94 Strike rate 13.76% Profit/Loss -21 Yield -0.19%

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System ok then week 11 matches 10 points each match Metz 15.50 Betfair Lille 6.50 Bet365 Nice 7.50 Bet365 PSG 6.50 Coral Toulouse 7.50 Bet365 Ajaccio 7.0 Betfair Le Mans 7.0 Bet365 Sochaux 8.20 Betfair Troyes 7.50 Bet365 St Etienne 7.50 Bet365 I really fancy a few 1-0s this weekend, would particularly love Metz to win 1-0

:clap :clap still with afew to go you have two 1-0 nice and p.s.g G/L for tomorrow kev:nana :nana :ok and unlucky with lille got a goal in 89th min:@
cheers kev, there was actually a point today where all 4 matches were at 1-0, i was dreaming for a minute, Lille 89th min goals was a crippler though :@ anyway for today some odds changes Troyes 7.80 Betfair Ajaccio 7.40 Betfair St Etienne 7.60 Betfair 5 more matches today and i do fancy a couple of 1-0s so lets hope hey :hope

looking good this week' date=' already three 1-0 wins tonight and maybe another one tommorow :D :D :D[/quote']Saw the results at half time and it looked promising and yep, 3 turned up. Not a bad night. All I had was a 'big' single on Rennes and I was sweating towards the end when it went 2-1!

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System good weekend with Nantes, Lyon and Lens all winning 1-0, weekend profit was +105 points Starting bank 500 Current bank 624 Total staked 1290 Number of bets 129 Winning bets 20 Losing bets 109 Strike rate 15.50% Profit/Loss +124 Yield 9.5%

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System You're very unlucky this week Meatman. So far this season there have been more % 1-0 home wins in the English Prem. 5 out of 10 last weekend! United, Newcastle, West Ham, Everton, Bolton. Wish you luck meat its very interesting what you are doing. I have often thought about it. Was thinking to back the bookies favourite when at home in Eng Prem, France prem and second league and Italy Serie B. Does anyone know which bookies take bets on French 2nd league and Italian Serie B?

Re: Le Championnat 1-0 Home Wins System Cheers for that!Yeah its just over 17.2% in the EPL for 1-0 home wins. 31% of the season has gone. I don't think it will continue like this however I still believe from now to the end of the season it will b at least 15.5% The most 1-0 home wins in 1 round was 4 last season this year. This week there was 5 but obviously it was quite a freakish week! The second half of last season had much more 1-0 home wins than the first half and 17.2% so far this season as I pointed out. So there is evidence English football is certainly developing into a more defensive and competitive league. I blame the 4-5-1 revolution for this.

• 2 weeks later...