RBC Heritage 2019

Fader

So after the drama of the Masters and Tiger's win, we look to the Heritage event. Last year won by Kodaira after a play-off with Kim. This event seems to be more about the outsiders than the favourites and when you look back at winners, most didn't perform to a great standard at Augusta, prior to it. That puts me off of any of the top guys.

Also, this course seems to favour the kind of players who have good course knowledge by all accounts. Looking down the field, I'm going to take the following :

Poulter. 7th here last year and was leading after round 3 but fell away. Already a few top 10s this year. Kokrak is my second pick. 4 top 10s in his last 5 tournaments and he has performed well here in the past, getting 3 top 20 places. Harding is my third pick, bang in form, won Quater and performed brilliantly at the match-play and at the Masters last week. 12th on his debut. If he isn't burnt out here, every chance. Finally, a small punt on Stuard, who knows this course very well and course knowledge could be especially important.

2pts E/W I.Poulter 35/1 betfred
1pt E/W Kokrak 50/1 Ladbrokes
1pt E/W Harding 80/1 bet365
0.5pts E/W Stuard 150/1 bet365

1st round leader - 1pt Woo Kim 50/1 bet365