DYBBIAW

Hi all this is a boring way to bet  and not for everyone

but if you have not got time(like me) its a godsend quick and easy

DYBBIAW is an acronym DYBBIAW is a version of the one a day bet

pick a 2/13 fractional odds or 1.15 decimal odds bet a day

do that successfully for 7 consecutive bets

you will have double your betting bank

Our first bet will be 100 points on a 1.15 shot. This bet wins. We make a 15 points profit.

Our second bet will be 100 points on a 1.15 shot. This bet wins. Total profit so far is 30. points

Our third bet will be 100 points on a 1.15 shot. This bet wins. Total profit so far is 45 points.

Our fourth bet will be 100 points on a 1.15 shot. This bet wins. Total profit so far is 60.points

Our fifth bet wins. Total profit rises to 75. points

Our sixth bet wins. Total profit now is 90. points

Our final day

There you go. We have doubled our bank in seven bets.

been trying this for the last month but seem to catch one to let me down

but found a staking plan to use but again this plan is not for everyone

will try this on here and see what happen starting with a 1000 point bank

100 point on  Cilic M to beat Pbella G (tennis)

Edited by monty63
forgot a nought on bank

hi Lorenzo Sonego won 

just had a look back in my records as I was only paper trading it. It was 15 bets that were 1.15 10 bets at 1.12 and 6 bets at 1.08 and funny enough all them 1.08 lost its just a guide and over the year its work itself out  I was getting too the 5,6.and sometimes 7 bets and losing but as I said I found a staking plan that work for me and I said its boring as its take sometime to win and not for everyone as you have to get over losing 100 points by backing 1.15, 1.12,and 1.08 bets as you see all my bets are odds on  and I understand most people do not like to back odds on  these bets are fine with me as I said I do not have much time as my normal works takes most of my time anyway 

Latvia W
Germany W to beat Latvia W @ 1.33 100 points

12 hours ago, monty63 said:

hi 

Terence Crawford v Amir Khan - Will Fight Go The Distance? NO @ 1.33 100 point

Sunday, 21st April 02:30 boxing 

hi all the Germany W to beat Latvia W @ 1.33 100 points won the above bet won 

Romania W to beat France W  FED cup its 1-1 play the doubles today

pushing my luck today as another bet is S Halep to beat C Garcia FED Cup Women world group 12.00 today @1.33 100 point

forgot today to put a bet up as just not enough time anyway roundup so far all including stake

100 point on  Cilic M to beat Pbella G (tennis) -100points

Medvedev D. (Rus) to beat Albot R. (Mda) 200point at 1.4 won 280points running total 180point

Lorenzo Sonego to beat Cameron Norrie @1.57 100 points won  running total 337points

Germany W to beat Latvia W @ 1.33 100 points won running total 470points

Romania W to beat France W  FED cup world group teams women tennis Saturday 13.00 @1.55 100 lost running total

370points

Terence Crawford v Amir Khan - Will Fight Go The Distance? NO @ 1.33 100 point won running total 503points

S Halep to beat C Garcia FED Cup Women world group 12.00 today @1.33 100 point running total 636 points

sorry to say with the staking plan I use it would have been 200point on the fight bet but did not know the result of the tennis game

as it was carried over to next day 

so tomorrow bet is  Mertens E to beat Kasatkina D 11.00 Stuttgart women @1.50 100points

well off to work we go 

all the best in what you do

Hi all Mertens E lost 2-0 so next bet is 200 points on  kontaveit A to beat Garcia C 14.00 Stuttgart women @1.80

wife just seen what I am doing and told me to remind  everybody only bet what you can only afford to lose 

as punterslounge  gets a lot of newbie punters come on this site  and to gamble responsibly  so this bet is 200points

why not start like me my first bet was 1 point when paper trading then when enough In betting bank  jump to

10points with money betting and just steady increase up to 100points when you can afford it and can stand to lose 100points

on a 1.80 as you only win 80 point compare to losing 100points as I said before this betting is not for everybody 

right times up for me

good luck what ever you do

hi all

Kontaveit won so 100points on Sevastova A to beat Siegemund L 11.00 Stuttgart women @2.10

so running total was 636 then Mertens E lost 2-0 running total 536 points kontaveit A won running total 896 points

right time up for me

Edited by monty63
confusing

menHi all

Sevastova A won running total 1,106.00 points

so 100points on Herbert p to beat Balazs A @ 1.6 11.30 Budapest men tennis

right time up for me

Edited by monty63
forgot make it easy

hi all just got in from work 

Herbert p won so running total 1.266.00 points

so 100points on Kvitova P to beat Kontaveit P @1.53 tomorrow 15.00 Stuttgart women tennis 

right time up for me work again