** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Poker league GAME 3 - Can PAUL ROSS beat his detractors?

Jezza

Re: PL Poker league GAME 3 - Can PAUL ROSS beat his detractors? Just like to congratulate everyone on a good game.....as always the standard was very high - even plow managed to survive till almost the final and he wasnt even there :rollin I'll post the screenshots up of the final placings later when im back on my other computer.. GotAFancy no need to worry mate, it wasnt a deliberate delay with the update....I'll leave the league for a week before I update it this time again. Jez

Re: PL Poker league GAME 3 - Can PAUL ROSS beat his detractors?

GotAFancy no need to worry mate' date=' it wasnt a deliberate delay with the update....I'll leave the league for a week before I update it this time again.[/quote'] Lol - cheers m8, but really no need to wait - let everyone know how they're going....... :wall Not that there's much doubt who's top - well done

Re: PL Poker league GAME 3 - Can PAUL ROSS beat his detractors? I have an apology to make to all. I gave Jez the chips to win;) . My SB against his BB i try to bluff once pre flop with QJ get a flat call and then all in on a baby flop which i know had a 7 on it as Jez turned over A7 lol. My fault sorry all. Oh yeah well done jez, what do you do for a living again.