Pro bettor, Achievable yield %

Mkk83

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the poor english, but it's not my first language.

New member, old gambler here. Been punting/gambling many years but have actually yet to take it seriously. Now am in the position that I have a big enough bankroll to bet but not enough time to place bets. That's why I'm using autobetting bots and sites like: smartbet and inbetsment.

I started following 3 tipsters in different sports at the beginning of this year and am aiming to bet around 40000eur / month for the first year and double that when second year comes by. As for the last 17days of betting, I (or the bot) have placed 142 bets at approx 23000eur and won 3600eur.

The yield for this short period is around 15%.  I understand that this yield is not going to be this high in the long term. I am very very happy if I can even get half of that long term.

So I would really like to ask the pro bettors here: what kind of yield% is achievable long term? Is 5-7% achievable long term in your opinion?

Wow, 

maybe I posted this in the wrong sub? If so, can someone please help and inform where I can post this question and get some comments? 

Just to update on my betting numbers:

21 days of betting - 182 placed bets at approx 29400eur - Profit 4620eur

Alltime Yield is still high at 15.7%.

1 hour ago, Mkk83 said:

I guess I just want someone who have had experience in the sports betting to confirm that 5-7% is achievable long-term. 

Thanks liero1

I am sure it depends what strategies you do. E.g. if you do high frequency, loads of bets per day then 5-7% is almost too good to be true. if you do only a few bets a week then it's probably not as good..?!

34 minutes ago, liero1 said:

I am sure it depends what strategies you do. E.g. if you do high frequency, loads of bets per day then 5-7% is almost too good to be true. if you do only a few bets a week then it's probably not as good..?!

Right now I'm doing high frequency. Meaning on average I would bet around  300bets and 40000eur per month

I'm hoping for a 5-7% yield long term and would love to eventually get to bet 100000eur per month. (when my bankroll is sufficient). 

I've had different ppl tell me that getting 2-3% long term is already very hard. But at the same time when I study different tipsters and their performance, I see many that can achieve over 5% in a period of over 5years.

Just wanted other pro bettors advice and view on long term yield.