** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat - Thursday Jan 17th

250 Ludlow

Bang Bang Rosie EW 11/2 PP

Mares contest at Ludlow and Bang Bang Rosie catches my eye and I have been watching this one closely since leaving Willie Mullins in the summer.
She showed very little at Fakenham on her debut for the Bowens, i'm thinking that was a sighter as the track wouldn't have really suited. Next time she went to Doncaster and had a tongue tie and a hood threw at here and she showed no interest early on and then ran to take 3rd. Steps up to 3m here and everything looks in her favour.

A winner at 11/4(adv 10/3) from two selections yesterday,three for today..

12.50 Wincanton

PILANSBERG - 7/2 Bet365

There was some 10/1 available very early doors this evening about PILANSBERG and given how well connections do at this track, it may pay to heed the hint.
While the selection has done little to recommend him in two outings to date this term,it should be noted that today represents a drop in class and will be run on better ground than he has encountered on the last two occasions.
Paul Nicholls's seven year old gelding is twice a winner over hurdles and it would be folly to right him off just yet..

1.55 Wincanton

HIGHEST SUN - 11/4 PaddyPower

Easily the most unexposed horse in the field HIGHEST SUN is taken to prevail.
Colin Tizzard's bay gelding cost the owners a fair few sheckles having won in France,and has run two solid races at Cheltenham and Ascot this term.Clearly held in regard,he looks well capable of taking this on his way to better things.

3.35 Wincanton

CRACKING DESTINY - 7/4 Bet365 (9/4 888Bet + Mr Green)

CRACKING DESTINY overcame an early scare to cruise into the lead two out at Bangor last week,looking every inch like a gelding who was going to hose up.
Ian William's charge didn't find as much as expected off the bridle however and was worried out of it on the run it by a 25/1 outsider.
The rest of the 14 runner field were strung out like washing in behind however and i rather fancy that the form of that race is a lot better than it looked at the time...

Here are my daily horse racing selections.

Lucky 63 Win
12:50 Wincanton Pineapple Rush 13/2
1:35 Market Rasen Oregon Gold 6/1
1:55 Wincanton Snapdragon Fire 10/3
2:05 Market Rasen Ontopoftheworld 4/1
2:25 Wincanton Wandrin Star 9/2
3:15 Market Rasen Reckless Behavior 11/2

Bet stake = 63 units (Win) x 0.1 unit stake = 6.3 units
Bet Returned = ??

Total staked in 2019 = 52.9 units
Total returned in 2019 = 87 units

Please note,  These are purely my selections and I have no access to direct tips or other information.
The bets are small stakes looking to benefit from the accumulator element of the bet.
Unit stake is assumed for 1 unit = £1
Odds are shown for Ladbrokes at the time the bet is placed, and will also include their best odds guaranteed...........….. other bookmakers available!