** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Understanding Ratings

DARRENJY

I cant because they have gone now, i think i understand it, can you just confirm if im correct? So yesterday xanthi was rated alot higher on both 4ga and 2ga and they won, but when i clicked on the performance rating after the game, xanthi was rated 2 points lower, is tgis becsuse the other team performed better but lost?

2 hours ago, DARRENJY said:

I cant because they have gone now, i think i understand it, can you just confirm if im correct? So yesterday xanthi was rated alot higher on both 4ga and 2ga and they won, but when i clicked on the performance rating after the game, xanthi was rated 2 points lower, is tgis becsuse the other team performed better but lost?

Spot on. :ok 

Just be careful though, as the system picks up any team that performs higher, whether it’s 1 point or 60 points. ;) 

• 2 months later...

Hi,

i have the same question

for example match between Huddersfield and Burnley. Difference before match were around 24 (green color) for huddersfield and after the match difference is 42 (red) for Burnley. Are those 2 differences something different. And for most matches numbers between prediction and performance charts are different.

I'm new to this so i'm trying to understand it.

tnx

18-1-2 performance.png

18-1-2.png

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Understanding Ratings
  • 4 weeks later...