** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

10 BET verification

markg0307

Hi has anybody had any problem verifying account with 10 bet? Been a client since January without much luck then went on a roll where i now have balance of 15k.

Send over 20 documents so far and still no joy. I lost my wallet and had to cancel 2 of the cards i had deposited with.

I am therefore unable to send pics they are requesting.I have however sent statements for both cards showing my name address and deposits to 10 Bet.

They are asking for proof the cards have been cancelled.

This is a problem as one of the cards was a Revolut card which is a digital bank. They have sent emails saying the card was terminated but they do not send documents in post.

10 BET are demanding a letter even though it says in Revoluts terms and conditions they do not provide this service.

Really at at end of patience all.advice appreciated.

Edited by markg0307
Spell mistake

@markg0307 We've put it to our contact at 10bet for you as explained in my email. Unfortunately, that's as far as we can take it for various reasons, such as data protection and the majority of time we only hear half the story. While I'm not saying your story isn't accurate, I'd say at least 80% of the cases we've helped with in the past have left some mighty chunks of truth out.

Punters Lounge does this for free, but will cease to do it in the near future unless it's a player who signed up through us or is an active Punters Lounge member. :ok