William Hill #YourOdds Challenge

6avin24

I recently read a pdf called “correct score selection system.” It was very interesting and it is about selecting two correct scores for one game. The author had a staking system in which he was only trying to win 7.5% of his bank for one bet. If the bet won, the winnings were added to the bank he would find 7.5% of that. However if he lost, the money staked would be added to his original 7.5% therefore you’re trying to win lost money along with initial 7.5%. I thought it was very interesting and tried it for a while, my luck eventually run out because correct scores are so difficult. However you are using very small stakes and there is good progression.

With the football season starting again I am going to try this system with William Hill #YourOdds in which you combine 2 or more selections into 1 bet. I will try to stick to live TV games.

It will be a very slow journey because I will only be trying to win 7.5% of my bank each time. But it is just a bit of fun and unlike the correct score bets I can potentially win both bets for the same game. 

I will start with €55. Bets do start very small although after a run of losers they do begin to add up quickly.

I am really using this forum to ensure I stay disciplined to the system and don’t go off track!!! 

You can google the PDF I mentioned at the beginning if you would like to see the staking plan I am using. 

Wish me luck!!

Bet 1
Hull v Aston Villa 

Villa win, Kodjia to score, de wijs to be carded, both teams more than 2 Corners. 
Odds - 20 Staked - €0.26

Draw, Under 2.5 goals, more than 2 cards, more than 7 corners. 
Odds - 6.94 Staked - €0.74

Total Staked €1
Profit -€1

Bet 1 no luck!

Bet 2 Middlesbrough v Sheff Utd

Middlesbrough at least 1 card, over 7 corners, E Stevens to be carded, under 2.5 goals. Odds 7.5 Staked €0.87

Second half most goals, Middlesbrough win, Braithwaite score, Leadbitter to be carded.  Odds 13 Staked €0.50

Staked €1.37

Profit -€2.37

Bet 2 loser

Bet 3

Celtic to score two goals or more, Celtic to score in both halves, Celtic at least 5 corners, Athens two cards or more.

Odds 8.04 Staked €0.94

Both teams to score, over 0.5 goals first half, Sinclair to score, simoes to be carded. 

Odds 23 Staked €0.34

Total Staked €1.31

Profit -€3.68

Bet 3 loser :lol

Bet 4 Man United v Leicester 

Man Utd to score 2 goals or more, Juan Mata to score, Man Utd at least 2 corners in each half, Leicester 2 or more cards. 

Odds 6.94 Staked €1.41

Both Teams to score, a goal scored with head, Maddison to be carded, Sanchez to score. 

Odds 34 Staked €0.29

Total Staked €1.70

Profit -€5.38