Life of a professional gambler

Apologies if this has been uploaded before at some point.

The video features the life a pro gambler and was recorded back in the mid 90's and was uploaded to YouTube a few years ago.

There are meant to be four parts each lasting for around 30 minutes although the final part seems to be missing. Perhaps it was filmed during a losing streak. :lol

I watched it the other day and found it very interesting even though the picture quality was not the best but I suppose that's understandable. Back then he didn't have the internet at his disposal but what he had in his armoury was a number of racing contacts.

A typical day involved spending around five hours research on the following days racing where usually one or two bets were found but sometimes none were deemed to be worthwhile. He also spent most days traveling to racecourses up to a couple of hours drive from his home in Yorkshire.

Jesus this takes me back!!

I watched this a few years ago and to be honest I wasn't that impressed by the guy.

I felt he missed loads of stuff out and didnt come over very well. I admit it was a lot different back then but I couldn't find him very believable.

I preferred the Harry Findlay doc or the Matchroom videos:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.