** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Snooker Championship ( Qualifiers)

Timmy1515

My first love snooker and the main event is coming soon but for me the qualifying for the championship is just as good as the main event. Longer matches 2 session snooker I LOVE IT.

Will Post some bets in here If I see anything that takes my fancy looking at the who will Qualify for the world's ?

anyone else enjoy the qualifiers ?

Selby is the man in form following his win in China.

He's had a poor season by his standards, but some of that can be put down to the even shorter format matches with an increase in the number of tournaments. Many rounds are now best of 7 and he's never been the best in those shorter games.

At 7/2 (PP), It doesn't represent great value, but the only player I can see beating him is O'Sullivan and I just can't see Ronnie doing it again at the Crucible.

Kyren Wilson at 33/1 is the best value among the rest. He won't win it, but I shall be backing him to make the last four depending on his side of the draw. He is the 12th favourite, but on current form, is a top 6 player.

Hi @ElPrincipito007 and @mcsilks I've still not found a bet in the Q's as for the main event The draw is already made @Mcsilks the seeds are already drawn as you can see here http://www.worldsnooker.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Click-here-for-the-draw-2.pdf . Kyren is in the top half with seeded players Selby, Allen, Murphy, Brecel, Trump, Bingham and Higgins. For Me Kyren if he faces Selby won't win and that's potential Quarter Final match. Selby just does every thing Kyren does but he just does it better. 

For me you can draw a pencil through a lot of these McGill, Fu, Carter, Robertson, Brecel, Trump, Bingham and Kryen IMO don't stand a chance and that's without the full draw being out. Some of them like Trump have the talent but not the bottle or brain some are not playing well enough others just don't have the consistency over the 17 days to win it again this is just my opinion I hope one of them can prove me wrong.

so that leaves 9 others Ronnie, Selby, Higgins, M.Williams, Ding, Murphy, Hawkins and Allen even some of these have huge question marks over. Players the seeds don't wanna draw from the Qualifiers I would say are Perry, Mags, Ryan Day, Yan Bingtao, Wenbo. I think that's 5 players as a seed you don't wanna draw.

Please feel free to disagree with me :lol I'm back off to watch the snooker

Edited by FootballBettingPredictor

Started the WC with a bet on Mark Davis -3.5 frames @1,47 (1xBet) and it turns out to go well. Didn't post it because I followed someone else.

For me, Selby is the big favourite here. He found his form just on time and know how to deal with the pressure. I probably will bet something on him. Although you are not convinced, I'll probably also have a (very small) bet on Wilson, for the reasoning used above.

Round 2 starts today :D

Ken Doherty v Gerard Greene best price 2.24

Kurt Maflin v Chris Wakelin best price 2.28

that's two prices I like the look of today. Lets say Kurt Maflin and Chris Wakelin played the best snooker they could Kurt for me would win 9/10 he would to strong in the scoring for Chris. This match is about Kurt Maflin if he finds his best game he wins. Gerard Green came through a match with Mark King now Mark King is a battler he gives you nothing and fights intill the end. Ken Doherty is not the Ken of old :( and I've seen him play some awful snooker at times. This match is going to be a battle can't be backing Ken at odds on in a 50/50 scrap.