** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > April 9th-11th

Darran

Saturday was a bit of a disaster really but hopefully we will get some of the cash back this mid week. I will put some reasoning behind the other games when I can but as there is a tip for tonight I am just going to list the others for now.

Chelmsford v Whitehawk (tonight)

I am tipping up the away side here who despite looking certain for relegation now have still only lost two of their last 10 games. Taking a look at the last 10 games form table Chelmsford have 17 and Whitehawk have 16 points so there is little between them on the basis of that. Whitehawk come here on the back of a thumping 3-0 at St Albans on Saturday and I think they can beat another play-off hopeful here. They have only lost 1 of their last 6 away games and as I have mentioned a few times since Christmas they are a much better side than the league table suggests and I don't think its too much of an exaggeration to say that if they had this team in August they would be in the play-off battle. Chelmsford have been very in and out and haven't really convinced in their last two wins against Concord and Poole. Whitehawk will be a tougher test than those two sides and I think they should be around a 2/1 chance not a 53/10 shot as they are with Marathon.

Halifax v Sutton

I am happy to continue to oppose Sutton on Tuesday night. A long trip to Halifax follows a long trip to Fylde on Saturday where they blew a 1 goal lead. As I wrote for that game they have already said they can't win the title and if they aren't careful they will slip out of the play-off places, but again like I said on Saturday they probably won't mind all that much if that did happen. Halifax are basically safe now and they have been in really good form as they have only lost once in their last 8 games. It was a really good performance on Saturday as well to beat Boreham Wood 2-1 and I think they look over priced to gain another 3 points here.

Solihull v Maidstone

Solihull have become really hard to beat under Mark Yates and they should be able to stay up. They have only lost twice in their last 10 games and both of those were by a goal to nil against Ebbsfleet and Sutton. They have drawn half their games in that time which is a slight worrry, but they are unbeaten at home in their last 10 games winning 5 and drawing the other 5. Given Maidstone's I think they can pick up another 3 points here. Strangely enough their away form is the complete opposite of Solihull's having drawn 5 and lost 5 and their overall form has gone off the boil again after a mini revival. Only drawing against Guiseley wasn't a great effort on Saturday and if Solihull can pick up another 3 points they will be almost safe.

Dulwich v Tonbridge/Biggleswade v Slough

I am playing safe in just putting Slough in a double instead of looking to go big in opposing Biggleswade again. Barbury didn't test the keeper enough in the first half and it also sounds like when they did in the 2nd half he is up to the test. Slough should be a different story though and they seem to have found their grove again as they look to enter the play-offs in good form. Slough should win this. Dulwich should have beaten Burgess Hill on Saturday as they had numerous chances, but only got 1 and Burgess Hill scored a cracker to equalise. Hopefully they can bounce back here and go back above Folkestone and continue to put some pressure on Billericay.

Wealdstone v Oxford City (Wednesday night)

Whitehawk 1pt @ 53/10 with Marathon

Halifax 1pt @ 73/20 with Marathon

Solihull 1pt @ 5/4 with Betway

Dulwich/Slough 2pts double @ 6/4 with Marathon

Oxford City 1pt @ 19/10 with Marathon

Edited by Darran

Lads what about Hendon tonight at 4/7...?

Surely an acca material ,Lowestoft with all sorts of well known problems,Hendon in the thick of PlayOff fight...Cannot see anything beyond comfortable away win ,even with a handicap.

Edited by MuineBheag

Long time I didn't post anything,I was so busy but I was following it time to time.

Tonight I will make an acca:

dartford(will try to win to put more pressure on Havant)

hendon(lowestoft has been inconsistent,can take advantage of it)

Slough(biggleswade inconsistent too)

margate(will try to stay in the play off group)

Spennymoor(can surpass boston,away form is not so good)

Take a chance and hopefully the acca can bring good profits

7 minutes ago, sap said:

Long time I didn't post anything,I was so busy but I was following it time to time.

Tonight I will make an acca:

dartford(will try to win to put more pressure on Havant)

hendon(lowestoft has been inconsistent,can take advantage of it)

Slough(biggleswade inconsistent too)

margate(will try to stay in the play off group)

Spennymoor(can surpass boston,away form is not so good)

Take a chance and hopefully the acca can bring good profits

Just a note about the Spennymoor game it is being played on Harrogate's 3g pitch as Spennymoor have so many games to fit in

6 hours ago, MuineBheag said:

Lads what about Hendon tonight at 4/7...?

Surely an acca material ,Lowestoft with all sorts of well known problems,Hendon in the thick of PlayOff fight...Cannot see anything beyond comfortable away win ,even with a handicap.

To be fair I thought the same when they played Folkestone the other week and they were very unlucky to lose 2-1 so they clearly have a good performance in them.

Stalybridge look a decent bet to win at Shawlane on Thursday .  Shawlane lost on Monday night to marine just think tiredness and fitness might come in to it and  they have lost the last 5 out of 7. Might be off with the weather

Edited by lee.bee

On 4/10/2018 at 5:33 PM, lee.bee said:

Stalybridge look a decent bet to win at Shawlane on Thursday .  Shawlane lost on Monday night to marine just think tiredness and fitness might come in to it and  they have lost the last 5 out of 7. Might be off with the weather

This game now being played at Stalybridge