** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Non-League Predictions > March 13th

Darran

Mixed bag on Saturday, but the 4pt tip Southport won with ease and Enfield also covered the handicap against Lowestoft. Not surprisingly Southport and Lowestoft feature in the tips for tomorrow night.

Halifax v Dagenham & Redbridge

I have touched on Dagenham's issues before and although they have beaten Torquay and Chester in recent weeks given both of those are in the bottom 4 it hardly says a lot. It sounds like they played well in the first half on Saturday against Tranmere but then Tranmere blew them away in the 2nd half and Dagenham are just lacking that quality because of the players that have left. Now Halifax are obviously no Tranmere, but a change of manager has improved results and they are unbeaten in 3 now. Given Dagenham's issues I would make Halifax shorter than the 161/100 they are with Marthon.

Southport v AFC Telford

Again Southport can be backed at odds against against a team who are out of form. Telfords last away win was 9 games ago against bottom team North Ferriby and they have  picked up just 2 points on their travels since. Their only two wins in their last 10 games have come against North Ferriby again and a FCUM side who can't travel. Marathon are a huge 57/50 about a home win and it looks every bit as good a bet as on Saturday. They should be at least 4/5 for me.

Tamworth v Darlington

More than happy to oppose Tamworth again especially given Darlington are a huge price for an in form side. Darlington's 3 defeats in their last 10 games have come against York, Salford and Brackley so all sides in the promotion battle. They have won 5 of their last 6 games so for them to be 9/4 with Betfred to claim the 3 points here is just stupid in my view as I think they should be favs.

Lowestoft v Wingate & Finchley

Wingate aren't in great form and have been a bit leaky at the back, but they should be picking up 3 points here. If a poor out of form Enfield can put 3 past Lowestoft with ease then a better Wingate side should win this with ease as well. It seems Lowestoft's issues have gone under the bookies radar for some some reason and so the 31/20 Marathon are going about an away win is huge.

Halifax 1pt @ 161/100 with Marathon

Southport 4pts @ 57/50 with Marathon

Darlington 2.5pts @ 9/4 with Betfred

Wingate 4pts @ 31/20 with Marathon