Racing Chat - Saturday Jan 13th

325 Wetherby

Crown Hill 7/2 Betfair

So many nice races on Saturday! I'm napping Crown Hill at Wetherby because he looks over priced at 7/2 and should be favourite in my eyes. Has been running over hurdles of late but his chase form is quite progressive and should be up to winning in this 0-120 class. Had a nice spin at Exeter last time and has Newberry New to beat who finally got off the mark for his trainer after slipping 30lbs in the handicap. I'm not sure he is certain to reproduce that and rates poor value to me.

2:10 Punchestown  Mengli Khan  11/8 Coral, William Hill

Look set for victory last time but run out at the 2nd last. Grade 1 Novice Hurdle. won Grade 1 Novice Hurdle event time before by 5 1/2L  and should gain compensation in this Grade 2 race.

6:15 Wolverhampton  Favourite Royal  15/2 Bet365

Should find this race a little easier and she likes it around here. She was found out by a steady pace last time in a class 3. Won a class 4 event in November after trying her hand in Listed. Back in Calmer waters on Tapeta could get her back to winning ways

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.