** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Make a living on Punters Lounge

I have tweaked my method and it proves very very fruitful.

I will elaborate.

1. Go to our Punter's Lounge Horse tips

2. Select only those horses which are priced 2/1 or above.

3. Exlude suggested E/W tips.

4. Bet 10 pts on each remainder.

Based on the results published here, the profit from 1st August 2016 to 30 June 2017 is over 28000

that's a sweet 2800 per month!!!!

Amazing statistics everyone!

I have downloaded the results published here ( in the tisps page) from August 1, 2016 to 30 June,2017.

Its a big spreadsheet but i have worked myself around it and here are my findings:-

There were a total of 11350 races in the aforementioned period.

Following my method suggested in another thread above, I have excluded the E/W suggestions, and all suggestions priced less than evens.

Therefore, i avoid odds which are too short or too long.

i then calculated what would have happened if i had placed a 20 pt bet on each of the remainder selections.

Out of 11350 races i found 7235 "qualifiers".

5378 bets lost BUT there were 1855 Winners, a percentage of almost 35%!

This leaves us with an amazing 57030 PROFIT!

This in a period of ten months means an average of 5700 monthly.....

wow!

There is a small issue though. I get the tips at midnight my time, and the SPs that i should consider are obviously not the same just before the OFF. Therefore this method can work if you keep busy and place the bet just before the race, if the tip "qualifies". In this manner you can actually chose to stop betting if you have set a target of a daily income, once you have reached it..... am i going mad???

2 hours ago, Fanos said:

Following my method suggested in another thread above, I have excluded the E/W suggestions, and all suggestions priced less than evens.

Hi Fanos good going on that. One question please.

Have you excluded all suggestions priced less than evens as when posted by Punters Lounge or just before the off.

Well i did mention that its better to watch the races and make your judgement just before the off...

However, this may be misleading both ways. If the price changes before the off at lower values, this means to some people that a number or punters favour that selection for their own reasons and the chances of that selection increase. Apart from fake favorites there is the other side of the coin which says that if the sp increase, we definetly got lucky by making that selection in the first place, as the result will come as nice surprise. Today we even had ew suggestions that actually WON at 7/1 !!!

I will therefore reconsider and follow the river.

The proven results which we can download from the tips page need no more analysis and YES, one can make a living from the presictions offered in our forum!