** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Israel 19/12/2016 Hapoel Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa

Hi, I rarely bet nowadays because israelis are banned from betting online due to stupid local laws.

But I still follow football obviously and this bet is one of the best I remember. Odds will drop to around 1.5 that's guaranteed. I'll explain.

Hapoel Tel Aviv are in big debts and having serious financial problems. Last week They had to release their two leading foreign players because they can't pay them. The leading striker is also in dispute with the team and won't play either. I heard an interview on the radio with one of the players and he said the moral is low and that they are training with 10-12 players which is an impossible situation. In Israel it's the talk of the day. Odds should be around 1.6 to an away win and will probably get there so the current odds are just too good to refuse. Forgot to mention that the board of the league are contemplating of dedacting 9 points of Hapoel points so the future looks grim. Bookies have two days until the match to set the odds straight.

Maccabi Haifa @ 2.20

Good luck

21 hours ago, Setup said:

Hi, I rarely bet nowadays because israelis are banned from betting online due to stupid local laws.

But I still follow football obviously and this bet is one of the best I remember. Odds will drop to around 1.5 that's guaranteed. I'll explain.

Hapoel Tel Aviv are in big debts and having serious financial problems. Last week They had to release their two leading foreign players because they can't pay them. The leading striker is also in dispute with the team and won't play either. I heard an interview on the radio with one of the players and he said the moral is low and that they are training with 10-12 players which is an impossible situation. In Israel it's the talk of the day. Odds should be around 1.6 to an away win and will probably get there so the current odds are just too good to refuse. Forgot to mention that the board of the league are contemplating of dedacting 9 points of Hapoel points so the future looks grim. Bookies have two days until the match to set the odds straight.

Maccabi Haifa @ 2.20

Good luck

It's strange that bookies are still not aware of that info.Nowadays it's rally hard to ''hide'' such an info from publicity and the fact that the odds are still not dropping is a mystery to me.I will follow you on this one,hoping you are spot on.GL!

I agree, it is strange.

Couple of days ago there were rumors that the game won't take place so there were no local odds but it is published that the game will take place.

So odds from our local bookie in israel:

Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 3.65

Draw @ 2.90 

Maccabi Haifa @ 1.80   

Will probable go down tomorrow.

• 1 month later...