** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

acca 16th sept

sajtion

here we go my accumulator picks for this bloody weekend are

£10 will return £10.000 

brighton to beat burton - after beating  huddersfield it should give them lift to beat the wannabes

blackburn to beat rotherham -   go to be on home team because they are very similar and blackburn are desperate to get one win already, just to edge it

barnsley to beat reading - wow is there way of stopping barnsley. i don't think so, they are flying and should score here as they have done in all games so far

sheff utd to beat peterborough - i feel there is a little buzz around sheffield. their form has improved. they should wrap this one up at home

coventry to beat oldham - i'll give coventry the benefit of doubt because they must be desperate to win. one goal should do it

cambridge to beat morecambe - cambridge need a huge performance and i think they will be up for it. it won't be easy for visitors

blackpool to beat carlisle - home side to edge going for promotion as carlisle never look like winning drew 5 out of 7

huddersfield to beat qpr - visitors have lost their way a lot and coming to huddersfield on the back of trashing not easy to bounce back

swindon to beat bury - swindon win their home games more often then not so gotta go with them. i think bury have rode their luck enough

good luck

what the hell happened to barnsley damn bastards all of sudden what! fu***ing c**nt*

god damn coventry wtf is wrong with you play the f****ing football 

f*** cambridge god awful just f***ing mess taking lead and then bravo

oh blackpool if you'd just stop jerking off your d***s you you'd score first score second and win

and swindon...oh well