Monday Racing

535 winds 

Upstaging   98.77

Royal Meyzan 98.77

Syrian pearl  98.76

Unusual race ...these 3 are a little clear of the rest and almost a 3 way tie ....I could try and narrow it down but all 3 are available at big prices so I'll tag team and keep stakes low ...all overpriced 

Upstaging 2 pts win 12/1 bet365

Royal meyzan 2 pts win 14/1 bet365

Syrian pearl 2 pts win 20/1 bet365 

425 leic

Tawdheef 98.87

Sir Dudley  98.85

Handytalk 98,85

Interesting little race ...tawdheef probably sets the standard overall but a long layoff is a big negative especially when ratings are so bunched but trainer has had a few winners so still respected but hes 4/1 and sir Dudley who is capable on a good day has been allocated a nice light weight today and at 14/1 in a 10 horse race is screaming value ....,handytalk also has been handed a nice racing weight but I think he won't appreciate the 6f he's probably better at 5f so that leaves top two .....I'll try ew on sir Dudley as hes screaming value bet

Sir Dudley 3 pts ew 14/1 bet365 

13 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

535 winds 

Upstaging   98.77

Royal Meyzan 98.77

Syrian pearl  98.76

Unusual race ...these 3 are a little clear of the rest and almost a 3 way tie ....I could try and narrow it down but all 3 are available at big prices so I'll tag team and keep stakes low ...all overpriced 

Upstaging 2 pts win 12/1 bet365

Royal meyzan 2 pts win 14/1 bet365

Syrian pearl 2 pts win 20/1 bet365 

I came out with 4 on my list: Syrian Pearl, Upstaging, Jaywalker and Pixellian but have left the two you have done based on running style, draw and because I think Upstaging is a quirky bugger (for all that he is young enough to prove that wrong). Either way the front of the market is full of over rated horses in my opinion so plenty of value left in the market! GL.