** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Germany All Leagues May 2016

3. Bundesliga
Muenster-Dresden

It´s just a pick against Dresden. For sure they are now safe in 1st Place. Playing a realy good season and with 1:1 last week against Aue they safe the 1st Place. But now i think the tings turned a little bit. Dresden for me in this game not by 100%. In the middle of the week in the team was a flu comming with some of important players can´t made the training. Also tomorow with Blaswich (1st Goalkeeper), Testroet (2nd Top-Scorer), Teixera, Duerholtz are important players out. Also Lambertz and Hartmann both central defensive midfield players are doubtful. For me here i think Dresden Coach Neuhaus will be going no risk and would play them if they not by 100% fitness. So many missings here on Dresden Side, also the focus for Dresden is more in there next and last Game of the season at home against Grossapsach. Stadium was sold out after 3 hours and there will be big promotion party after the game. So maybe no one cares about this game.
Muenster in last Games with ups and down but in last Home Game of the season think they will be motivated. Grimaldi and Wiebe are back after inury and may sit on the bench. For me this team have enough quality to beat Dresden and maybe Muenster next Year one of the promotion Favorites.
Even Dresden have a strong away Bilance from 7-10-1 i playing the safty bet:

Muenster AHC0 @ 2.25 3/10 Marathonbet

1.Bundesliga
Stuttgart-Mainz

I see here Mainz to win for some reasons. I´ve watching Bremen-Stuttgart whole 90 Minutes and there are some reasons to take here Mainz. First of all Mainz are feeling really better if the are Underdogs. And now with Stuttgart are in trouble and must take a win, they can play what they can do at is best and that is counter attack. Also Baumgartlinger on Mainz Side are back, who is very important for Midfield. Without him last week Mainz was very poor and for me that´s specialy a fact if he play or not.
Also for me here all Bla, Bla, Bla about Mainz want Europe or want not. Think they will be not for 100 % happy with that, but know only Cologne can catch him out of Europe Places and 2 Games and 5 Points back i don´t think so. So now Mainz are 7th who are playing Euro League Qualifiers. Not good and so i think Mainz will catch 5th or 6th Place from Schalke or Hertha. So these Places are for sure in Euro League Groupe Stages. For me this is very important for Mainz and they want on of these places.
So now Stuttgart. Fact is here that when you watch the game against Bremen. You have see which team knows it´s fight against Relegation and which team doesn´t know it. Terrible Performance from Stuttgart and it´s seems that after 60-65 Minutes Stuttgart are out. They have no more conditions and i not have see any fighting spirit. So know Großkreutz are back from injury but he can´t change the whole team in positive vibes. So also many important Players are out here. Ginczek, Die, Barba are all out. Captain Gentner are very doubful and Didavi are also doubt. If both can´t play i will take 1 or 2 units more on this bet. But now actually for me here:

Mainz @ 3.50 3/10 interwetten

1. Bundesliga
Gladbach-Leverkusen

So for me here Gladbach will win this. Leverkusen are safe in 3rd Place and so they are directly qualify for Champions Leauge. Gladbach are fighting for qualifaction Place for CL. So even Leverkusen are in super Form, i think they are not that team that can hold this form. First of all they are missing Wendell on Left Defender. Important for me because now think Heinrichs must play for him think he is not good enough for his age to stop the very good attacking Galdbach Side about the wingers. Also important offensive Player Bellarabi are out here. So then they are some rumours about 1st Goalkeeper Leno. He signed now new contract, but thats means nothing. Also Chicharito are not safe to play in Leverkusen next Year. That´s all thinks who are made the head form a player not ready to play in the game 100%. Gladbach also finds now the right form with a good game last week in Munich.
For me Gladbach are with a important Game and Leverkusen with some important Players playing for nothing.
Here for me:

Gladbach @ 1.95 4/10 Unibet

Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund

Eintracht Frankfurt: Seferovic (28/3 f, suspended), Anderson (0/0 d), Zambrano (23/0 d), Flum (5/0 m), Medojevic (14/1 m), Meier (19/12 m, top scorer), Reinartz (14/1 m)

Dortmund: Weigl (29/0 m, suspended), Piszczek (20/0 d), Park (5/0 d), Subotic (6/0 d), Gündogan (25/1 m)

FC Koln v Werder Bremen

FC Koln: Lehmann (31/0 m, suspended)

Werder Bremen: Wolf (0/0 g), Zetterer (0/0 g), Bargfrede (14/0 m), Yatabaré (8/1 m), Johannsson (6/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 90 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

2. Bundesliga

I will try today a Favorite Combo.

Leipzig-Karlsruhe

After Leipzig missed the chance for Promotion at last Gameday, they have today another chance to make it clear with a HomeWin.
Stadium sold out, all important players available and Motivation will be huge. They have best squad and Karlsruhe are playing for nothing. No Support here from Karlsruhe Ultras. Last Week Draw agains Bielefeld, was not good from Leipzig. Before Game, Coach Ragnick said over stadium Mic that they will win today and then big Party. Big Misstake, because Bielefeld more motivated and also they are Drawn Kings in League.
Think today they will made it clear, with a win. Karlsruhe in last games don´t show any Motivation and playing easy the season to the end.

Freiburg-Heidenheim

Even Freiburg is promoted, they are today motivated. The reason is simple, Coach Streit said, that they want made the 1st Place safe with a win and only by a win or Leipzig didn´t win, there will be a big Celebreation with Championship Shield after the Game. So at the own stadium and with all that Comments from Team and specially Coach Streit i think Freiburg will take this serious here and don´t unterrated Heidenheim here.
So best Starting XI for Freiburg, who are only new Missing is Stenzel with suspension. Heidenheim with full squad, but think they are playing for nothing and even if they had with Leipzig the best Away Defensive with only 14 Goals against them it will be hard. Freiburg has much options in Offensive and the best Home Offensive by shooting 45 Goals.

So both Home Teams are motivated enough and think both want to show in last Home Game of the season to there own Fans why they are Stand on Place 1 and 2.

Freiburg+Leipzig @ 2,27 5/10 bet365

2. Bundesliga
Duesseldorf-Frankfurt

I must take here Duesseldorf. Both teams total out of Form, but for me here some Reasons to take Duesseldorf. First of all i expected a open Game, so maybe quality from each Player are can made the difference and there is Duesseldorf better. The Game in Frankfurt wins Duesseldorf with 2:1 and for me here one other fact can made here the difference. And thats Defensive and there Frankfurt have the weakest defensive of the league and also Frankfurt Coach made some interessting things. So they don´t call there best Offensive Player Halimi not in the squad. Also the Coach suspended Schahin (Best Scorer), Kalmar and Mangafic. So for me specially Kalmar, Halimi and Schahin are out, it´s big blow for Frankfurt.
2 Games left, for me such actions brings nothing by only 2 Games left. For me it´s looking helpless.
On Duesseldorf Side, Pohjanpalo are suspended. Also for me when i watch Highlights from some Frankfurt Games in last weeks, it´s seems that not much Player´s have a indication with the Club and still not Fighting or take the situation serious enough.Also Frankfurt can´t only play defensive, they must made game and that they have Problems with that i have write last week in preview for the Game against Kaiserslautern. They sit on Place 16 and with the fact that they must fight also in last Game against Munich1860 for everything, the pressure here is Huge for Frankfurt.
In a Home Game and with such Facts here on Frankfurt Side i must take Duesseldorf.

Duesseldorf @ 1.87 4/10 5Dimes

3. Bundesliga
Magdeburg-Wuerzburg

I start the weekend with this bet here and for me here Magdeburg will win this. Reasons are simple:
First of all Wuerzburg play for nothing. They are safe on Play Off Place 3 and they will have Play Off Games next Week against 16th Place Team of Bundesliga 2. So i think Coach Hollerbach will rest here some important Players. Schoppenhauer important Defender will be suspended and also i think creative Midfield Player Sharpourzadhe (Best Scorer of the Team) will be rested, because with a yellow card in this Game, he will be suspended for first Play Off Game. So Hollerbach will be going here no risk.
On the other Side here we have Magdeburg, last Home Game of the Season, very strong at Home with 10-5-3 and they will play fully motivated. They sit on the 4th Place with the same Points then Osnabrueck have. But with better Goal Difference. Think Osnabrueck will win his home game against Cologne, so Magdeburg must be also winning. The Reason ist simple and it´s going all about Money. Because 4th Place at the end of the Season in this league allowed to be for sure in German Cup (DFB-Pokal) so you can earn a lot of Money next Season.
They have also the chance to come in German Cup by wining the Regional Cup against big Rival Hallescher FC next Week, but for me this here is the easier way.
So for me here:

Magdeburg @ 2.15 3/10 WillHill

3. Bundesliga
Rostock-Halle

Here also the Homewin. Both playing for nothing and Rostock have played a good Season afters WinterBreak and the whole Club are satisfied and relieved that they are safe next season in this league. Stadium here in Rostock will be full and think they want to show the Home Crowd something, specially after there last Weekend Lose against Mainz II. But not take this too serious, Mainz II are fighting against Relegation and Rostock was also safe last Week. So
on the other Side here we have Halle, who are without there important Player Bertram who are injured and also with a focus out ot this Game against Rostock. Both teams Rostock and Halle playing Regional Cup Final Games and for both it´s there last Chance to come in German Cup next Year. But here the facts. Halle play next Wednesday against big Rival Magdeburg and even if they are safe in German Cup, that Game is very important for the club.
On the other Side Rostock have 14 Days between the Game against Halle and there Final in Regional Cup against Regional League NorthEast Team Schoenberg. (One League up to 3. Bundesliga). So think Rostock take this much serious here, then Halle do.

Rostock @ 2.18 4/10 1XBet

Mainz v Hertha Berlin

Mainz: Hack (7/0 d, suspended), Sereno (0/0 d), Berggreen (0/0 f), Muto (20/7 f, 2nd top scorer)

Hertha Berlin: Skjelbred (31/0 m), Ibisevic (26/10 f, 2nd top scorer, suspended)

Werder Bremen v Eintracht Frankfurt

Werder Bremen: Santiago García (28/0 d, doubtful), Wolf (0/0 g), Zetterer (0/0 g), Bargfrede (14/0 m), Bartels (30/8 m, suspended), Yatabaré (8/1 m), Johannsson (6/2 f)

Eintracht Frankfurt: Meier (19/12 m, top scorer, probably in), Huszti (15/1 m, suspended), Anderson (0/0 d), Zambrano (23/0 d), Flum (5/0 m), Medojevic (14/1 m), Reinartz (14/1 m)

Wolfsburg v VfB Stuttgart

Wolfsburg: Ascues (1/0 m), Jung (11/0 d), Rodriguez (24/2 d), Luiz Gustavo (22/1 m), Bruno Henrique (7/0 f)

VfB Stuttgart: Großkreutz (10/0 m, doubtful), Sunjic (19/1 d, suspended), Barba (2/1 d), Serey Dié (23/1 m), Ginczek (7/3 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 90 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

• 2 weeks later...

Duisburg-Wuerzburg Kickers

For me i expected a open Game. Duisburg will play not total offensive, but i see them with 2 strikers. So Onuegbu and Obinna will start. Also Duisburg must see that they maybe shoot one goal in First Half. Motivation in Duisburg Team is huge, they have a winter break, only 11 Points and have no the chance to play 2 games for not to be relegated. So it´s a little Bonus for the team here. Stadium will also be full and this is who i can see Wuerzburg maybe can be struggle a little bit. Team from Wuerzburg for sure with some experience Players but the Stadium will be full and if Duisburg starts with a nice Game, the crowd will be very loud. Maybe some of Wuerzburg Player are not so concentrated here. Also Wuerzburg is very strong in defensive and play superb in Counter Attacks. So they also know that they for sure in 2. Bundesliga when they shoot one away goal here. So they will not only park the bus on the own goal, like Nuernberg did it yesterday. They will search there chances to shoot here one goal.
I must say that Hollerbach in the first Game his Wuerzburg team was very superb in equalize Duisburg´s Player Chanturia. But think, this can not be happen again. So Chanturia can here the important Player for Duisburg.
So also on Duisburg Side are missing Bajic and First Goal Keeper Ratajczack. Both are big blows here for defensive, but this is good for my bet. Wuerzburg can maybe have it easier to score a goal and i think Duisburg will score at least for minimum one goal.
And maybe we will see today a great Game with lot of goals. So for me here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.90 4/10 bet365
Over 3.5 Goals @ 4.00 2/10 bet365

4 hours ago, Neubs said:

Duisburg-Wuerzburg Kickers

For me i expected a open Game. Duisburg will play not total offensive, but i see them with 2 strikers. So Onuegbu and Obinna will start. Also Duisburg must see that they maybe shoot one goal in First Half. Motivation in Duisburg Team is huge, they have a winter break, only 11 Points and have no the chance to play 2 games for not to be relegated. So it´s a little Bonus for the team here. Stadium will also be full and this is who i can see Wuerzburg maybe can be struggle a little bit. Team from Wuerzburg for sure with some experience Players but the Stadium will be full and if Duisburg starts with a nice Game, the crowd will be very loud. Maybe some of Wuerzburg Player are not so concentrated here. Also Wuerzburg is very strong in defensive and play superb in Counter Attacks. So they also know that they for sure in 2. Bundesliga when they shoot one away goal here. So they will not only park the bus on the own goal, like Nuernberg did it yesterday. They will search there chances to shoot here one goal.
I must say that Hollerbach in the first Game his Wuerzburg team was very superb in equalize Duisburg´s Player Chanturia. But think, this can not be happen again. So Chanturia can here the important Player for Duisburg.
So also on Duisburg Side are missing Bajic and First Goal Keeper Ratajczack. Both are big blows here for defensive, but this is good for my bet. Wuerzburg can maybe have it easier to score a goal and i think Duisburg will score at least for minimum one goal.
And maybe we will see today a great Game with lot of goals. So for me here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.90 4/10 >bet365
Over 3.5 Goals @ 4.00 2/10 >bet365

FT 1:2

Plus here... :cheers