Wednesday racing (Chester cup)

Chester cup 

Le maitre chat   99.34

Steve Rogers   99.26

Duke of Clarence  99.24 

Surprisingly from a ratings perspective this is a no-brainer bet .,,,Steve Rogers fav but having won lot he's penalised so no value ...Duke of Clarence represents r fahey and he has a good record in this so respected but I personally don't think he's good enough for this .....so that leaves le maitre chat who has good form at extended distances especially his run against grumeti which was top draw and I think at 16/1 ? He's been seriously underestimated and just looks value against this favourite ....roll the dice 

Le maitre chat   10 pts ew 16/1 lads 

We must be reading from the same page;

I did this earlier;

One I like is Le Maître Chat (16/1 Coral) trained by Ian Williams who won this race wit Bulwark in 2008. He was also responsible for most of the work with Il De Re before he won in 2012. This horse was a creditable 6thin the Cesarewitch and was finishing as well as any that day. He has other decent place form at Goodwood and York and will relish this type of trip. He is drawn well in stall 7 and as long as he doesn’t get behind early he looks to have a cracking chance off a mark of 93.

Full Preview

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.