** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Gooner's One Goal

JdsGooner90

3 minutes ago, aldric said:

Your going on some really random teams again, be careful!!

I have done it all the way through on this attempt lol, before i would just pick games for the sake of it but now i research every game. For example Maribor have won the above fixture, 7-1, 0-3 and drew 0-0 on the first game of the season, enough for me to go for it. 

It is due to come to an end at some point, i have already smashed my personal best so happy whatever I get up to now. 

5 minutes ago, aldric said:

I realise you have been betting on all sorts of random games and it has worked out well.  I thought now you were so far in to it, you might be better to stick to higher profile teams.

Good luck on the 100 anyway :)

To be honest, I never thought I would get this far and I am not after any record or anything, im not really sure what the record is for this challenge. I will just stick to what I have done up until this point, going for games that look likely for goals, in my opinion it doesnt matter what league it is if you do the research and goals look likely, will see how much further I can get, cheers