** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Gooner's One Goal

JdsGooner90

I know I should't have edited just forgot the odds and didnt want to clog up thread but as you say expected it so won't do it again. 

Yes, patience is a big factor in how successful you can be in this challenege, something i used to struggle with a lot. Am hoping I have learnt a bit since I last gave this a go. Wasn't going to bet on the above game but chances were coming thick and fast so went for it but as a lot of games in South America go, it has ended  0-0 despite the 36 shots on goal :( 

Try again tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Skittle said:

With those types of selections it looks very much the same as your old style.

There wont be as many, went to do a game which kicked off at 4 and just ended 0-0, lucky escape but old me would have went for it. Just went back on my old threads and my best runs were around the mid thirties with my best being 38, so i want to beat that then see how i can do. 

Not an easy market this.....  It's easy to fall into betting on any game.

I don't have the patience for it, selecting Bayern Munich etc and getting tiny odds.  But it's the only way to do it as skittle has proven.

Edited by aldric
Spelling..

You can't win lol, i bet on games that look like having a goal but because they are not known its a bad pick, you go with what you feel like i did tonight and neither team really turned up. It a fun challenage to give a go but at the same time very hard to make successful. Will try again soon.

4 hours ago, aldric said:

Not an easy market this.....  It's easy to fall into betting on any game.

I don't have the patience for it, selecting Bayern Munich etc and getting tiny odds.  But it's the only way to do it as skittle has proven.

Thank you. Patience and discipline is the key for the most part, especially when trying to get a run going. Decent run equals a few quid profit, not to mention the old feel good factor.