Saturday Racing 12th March (imperial hurdle)

Can't back anything realistically at mo because it will cut up badly I think because of chelt but prelim ratings are 

for good measure  99.34

Solstice star  99,29

Spice fair   99.23

Spice fair has run well in big hcaps recently off this sort of mark so if race cuts up he might be good enough by default even though he's looking a touch exposed now ....the obvious choice would be for good measure owned by jpnmcmanus who would be perfect for this but I'd imagine McManus might have his eyes on chelt ....likewise for solstice star who has a very similar profile so if either divert to this race it would be a huge hint ...one to watch at moment 

• BillyHills changed the title to Saturday Racing 12th March (imperial hurdle)

There used to be a big bonus for winning the Imperial Cup and then any race at Cheltenham but due the change in sponsorship rules for the bookies the Imperial Cup hasn't got a sponsor at all this year and i don't think the bonus applies either! I'll try and check but cant find anything

This could well mean a sub-standard renewal!

More great news for jump racing!!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.