Tuesday Racing

All chase card at Leicester as they continue to have problems with the inside of the track, honestly its the worst track in the UK and not a place to get involved in betting wise.

Catterick is very competitive for a change, the ground is easier than advertised after overnight rain and may get worse as the day goes on so i wouldn't be pinning my hopes on real good ground animals. Its low grade stuff and we know we are struggling when Ubaltique is the highest rated horse on the whole card. Brian Ellison is usually worth following so Carthage in the 3.00 may be the one to watch.

Nap:

330 Catterick: My Friend George 4/1 bet365 / BetVic

He ran much the best of these last time out and is the most consistent horse in the race and looks the safest option on a very tricky looking card at Catterick.

He's not ran over two miles for sometime which might be the only negative but in saying that the better ground should enable a decent pace and you will need stamina as well. He's in good form and should be followed in this mood and the price is fair enough. The fav is the novice Bollin Line who was going well when coming down last time. He has to be respected but his jumping will be put to the test over the last three fences.

Placepot

56d5612e008a0_ScreenShot2016-03-01at09.3

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.