** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WGC Cadillac Championship March 3rd~6th

Tedthewolf

Another great field this week should be good have to back Rors to win @ 10's SJ  not been a double figure price for a long while should get back in the groove after last weeks MC. My main bet this week is an e/w  bet on the very consistent  Swed Henrik Stenson many not win often but nearly always in the mix and very rarely he misses the cut he could well win a major this year in this he 28/1 Bet 365 which in my world looks cracking value. Two  e/w outsiders also for me  Shane Lowry  100/1 Bet Victor needs to string 4 good rounds together seem to have a good round or two as well as a couple of stinkers but certainly has the potential to win this if he can  be a bit more consistent. Byeong-hun An e/w 70/1 SJ very talented young South Korean who will win a  major in a year or two still learning the game  but is a hell of a talent  and  has to be backed at 70's wont be getting  that sort of price on him for to much longer i wouldn't have thought.

Good Punting Lads.

Have simply followed on the Dufner bet as I can't quite get my head round the implications of the smaller field and no cut on the FP market. I haven't decided what my price point would be yet, compared to the usual full field events. One player who definitely does meet my "sell high" brief is Scott Hend and I've sold him at 46 with SPIN.

That's on the back of a recommendation to back him for a top 20 finish at 8/1, something that does appear to be shortening in a few places.

On 2/29/2016, 8:41:45, Striker said:

Good luck

At least with no cut this week, my bet will play all 4 days!

Top 20 Finish

Jason Dufner @ 11-4 [Coral]

Class act who was 9th here 2 years ago and is already a winner this season

:cheers The least said about my bet on Hend the better but Dufner more than made up for it and the fixed odds bet was a better option than my usual FP sell. Cheers.

On ‎29‎/‎02‎/‎2016‎ ‎20‎:‎41‎:‎45, Striker said:

Good luck

At least with no cut this week, my bet will play all 4 days!

Top 20 Finish

Jason Dufner @ 11-4 [Coral]

Class act who was 9th here 2 years ago and is already a winner this season

T11th:ok

Good effort to bounce back as he had looked to have undone all his hard work after dropping outside the T20 with a 77 on Saturday