Alright Lads

legendkiller

Been lurking here for a while, taking it all in as you do. Been a member for a while but never posted so I thought I better post and get involved. I play on Betfair, Will Hills, Laddies, Bet365, UK Pokerstars plus probably a couple of others that I forgot. Look forward to playing some of you guys now and again, I have also sent of an email for your betfair freeroll if its still happening.

Re: Alright Lads Hi legendkiller lol..good name....:welcome to the forum mate Unfortunately I dont think you will be able to play in this betfair freeroll, understandably it is open to people who have participated in previous PL tournaments or racked up a few posts here or elsewhere on PL - otherwise we would be deluged with freerollers taking our money! However stick around, we may well have another in the future and this forum is a great place to post on. What do you play...STTs MTTs cash or a mixture? Jez

Re: Alright Lads absolutely understand ref the freeroll, quite right too. I generally play stt's to fund my mtt's, the rooms i mention above are my usual haunts, usually playing anywhere between $5 and £20. Then usually blow it in a mtt or on a cash table. NL or PL is my game and seem to turn in a profit on stt's alone. If someone wants a game then lt me know.